Rochdale | Vital Football

Rochdale

Old Poolie

Vital Squad Member
Neither team have anything to play for, other than pride of performance. Hence, it will either be a goalfest, or more likely a goalless draw.
Pools it would appear are struggling with injuries, so it might be an interesting line-up that represents us at kickoff!

Defeated in the last minutes.

It has been a long season and it would appear that this is catching up with Pools, fortunately we are well safe from any relegation worries.

By all accounts pools stayed in the dressing room in the second half. Very poor end to the season with players going through the motions. Wont do season ticket sales any good at all.

Wonder how many of them will be moving on. I would suspect that out of the loan players, only Morris will be staying. Hope Ferguson signs up as he is a key player at left back.

Think it is a bit early to start to conjecture on who will or won't be given new contracts, there are still 3 competitive matches to be played.

However, I will make the observation that any future loanees must be of a quality that they are first team starters and not just there to make up squad numbers.

[QUOTE="McPoolie19, Hope Ferguson signs up as he is a key player at left back.[/QUOTE]

Agree. Several players have been good for us over the season, but of the matches I've seen, Ferguson and Jamie Sterry have been key players in every one