Rochdale v NUFC | Vital Football

Rochdale v NUFC

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
A pointless game no doubt as the latest attempt at conning the fans with injuries plays out. All done in order to go out at the earliest opportunity.

Im going 2-0 to them

I agree. As soon as we meet a decent team we're fucked anyway. No way this club will won fuck all under the fat ****.

Rochdale are 10-3 worth a few quid i reckon as for Bruce more patgetic by the day we have less injuries than last year fuck off you vegetable

Reflecting back. The draw for each round of the cup was made at 12.30 on Monday, it was was only on the radio so we had none of the celebrity style scenarios for the draw as now. Had some memorable away days in the 70's, Man City, West Brom, Burnley come to mind. Times change but I feel the FA cup has lost its identity now, Champions league has made sure of that.

A pointless game no doubt as the latest attempt at conning the fans with injuries plays out. All done in order to go out at the earliest opportunity.

Im going 2-0 to them
Talking about conned,did you attend any matches when waffa was ear toony ?

As it is. Here is the patched up starting XI.

Dubravka, Yedlin, Krafth, Fernandez, Hayden, Atsu, S Longstaff, M Longstaff, Almiron, Muto, Joelinton.

Muto denied from close range by the keepers knee. surreal game, don't think there has been one heavy challenge

Almiron has found his level!

I might watch the second half when I get in, that's if I can actually be arsed!

Either Joelington is shit or his confidence is shot to pieces should have had a couple today