Rochdale away Poor ticket response | Vital Football

Rochdale away Poor ticket response

ZAKKY

Vital Football Hero
As of miday today Friday less than a thousand tickets have been sold therefore Rochdale will have pay on the night for away fans. I dont know if this includes tickets bought for the original game but I doubt it if theres pay at the gate.

Its confirmed there's pay on the gate/night.

https://www.wiganathletic.com/news/...n-athletic-fans-at-rochdale-on-tuesday-night/

I suspect a few people are like me. I fully intend to go, but that assumes I can get away from work in time. There's an 80/20 probability that I will, but I haven't got a ticket so far. I was going to get it this weekend ........ but there's now no need.

Fairly certain we'll have a decent following ........ especially after a win tomorrow.

Got mine. Reckon there'll be about 1800 away.

No news on the Fleetwood tickets yet but they are on sale for the subsequent game in Bristol, which hopefully I will be driving down for. Allocation a few years back was just over a thousand and doubt it's changed. I'm guessing demand will exceed supply so will be interesting to see how they are allocated given there's still no loyalty point system in place. Ballot again perhaps?

I'm in a similar situation. More than likely will go but depends on work. I'm the same for most midweek matches home or away.

Got mine. Reckon there'll be about 1800 away.

No news on the Fleetwood tickets yet but they are on sale for the subsequent game in Bristol, which hopefully I will be driving down for. Allocation a few years back was just over a thousand and doubt it's changed. I'm guessing demand will exceed supply so will be interesting to see how they are allocated given there's still no loyalty point system in place. Ballot again perhaps?

I believe we will be getting 1100 for Fleetwood.

Same as last time then. It's in a fortnight so odd no announcement as yet. A few years back when we played Blackpool did we also show the game back at Wigan, or have I imagined that? If so I wonder if something similar will be done and maybe a ballot system for match tickets ala Fylde.

No MIW you didn't imagine it. Latics did have a beam back for the Blackpool game. A possibility for the Fleetwood game.

They don’t need to put the Fleetwood tickets on sale until late because they know they’ll be gone immediately. I suspect another ballot may be in order. Otherwise it’s the online scrum or campout. They don’t do beambacks anymore because you can watch the game on iFollow (if you get around the country block). Think it’s a fiver.

Not really sure why 1000 is a poor response for an away night match Zakky, people do work. I'm going, I finish work at a time that doesn't give me a problem, but my mate who I'm travelling with doesn't. I doubt he'd be going but for me pushing. I'll have to wait for him though lol

One of the reasons I’m glad the EFL purposely schedule local matches on a Saturday. Our away crowds would be even worse on a Tuesday night. We’ve never taken 2k plus on a weeknight bar Blackburn 2012.

I bought my ticket for the original fixture and kept it for the first rescheduled fixture but am out of the country for this one so can't attend.
Out of 9 of us who planned to attend that first game I think only 3 can make it now.

I created an imperative for me to get away from work in time on tuesday ....... got a ticket today.

3 apiece for them men today. They'll be pissed of with conceding 3 at home after being in the lead every time, and the final equaliser in injury time. I wouldn't be surprised if they settled for a point from the outset against us.

Be nice to get a win though.

Last edited: