Rochdale (A) | Page 7 | Vital Football

Rochdale (A)

Thank you for purchasing a match pass for today's draw at Rochdale!

A really entertaining game and naturally a disappointing finish but so many positives to take as Leam Richardson and Gregor Rioch continue to develop this new team.

This afternoon's match was the fifth match this season for which we had over 1,000 purchasers of a match pass - we massively appreciate the support in really challenging times for everyone.

It was great to be back in action this afternoon after a delayed start to 2021 - now we head back home to face a double header against Fleetwood Town (Saturday) and Blackpool (Tuesday) at the DW Stadium.

Thank you for your continued support. Stay safe and best wishes for 2021.

Wigan Athletic players and staff.

Did you know 98% of Match Pass revenue goes directly to the club and helps to support the day-to-day operations as we continue our Sky Bet League One campaign?

Thank you for purchasing a match pass for today's draw at Rochdale!

A really entertaining game and naturally a disappointing finish but so many positives to take as Leam Richardson and Gregor Rioch continue to develop this new team.

This afternoon's match was the fifth match this season for which we had over 1,000 purchasers of a match pass - we massively appreciate the support in really challenging times for everyone.

It was great to be back in action this afternoon after a delayed start to 2021 - now we head back home to face a double header against Fleetwood Town (Saturday) and Blackpool (Tuesday) at the DW Stadium.

Thank you for your continued support. Stay safe and best wishes for 2021.

Wigan Athletic players and staff.

Did you know 98% of Match Pass revenue goes directly to the club and helps to support the day-to-day operations as we continue our Sky Bet League One campaign?

Was it not claimed by one of the L2 Chairman that whilst there is no fans allowed in the first 500x of the streams sold via the away website goes to the home club?

The team management know we need experienced players in the defence,
but due to constraints on the club by the EFL we can't

It must be very frustrating knowing that 2-3 experienced defensive players
can vastly boost to this team, who are giving their all every week against
all the turmoil off the field.

Was it not claimed by one of the L2 Chairman that whilst there is no fans allowed in the first 500x of the streams sold via the away website goes to the home club?

It was the Colchester chairman Sid, and you are correct,
Home club gets all home revenue plus first 500 away purchases.
Away club gets the remaining away purchases.

Bolton made more money on their away game at Colchester than the home club after selling a (through gritted teeth) impressive 2252 passes.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...-ifollow-streaming-revenue-explained-18975658

Note, I didn't put the original post up to score points or have a dig at anyone, it's the first time I've seen such a communication from the club and I thought some of you would be interested in the numbers (over 1000 sold).

It was the Colchester chairman Sid, and you are correct,
Home club gets all home revenue plus first 500 away purchases.
Away club gets the remaining away purchases.

Bolton made more money on their away game at Colchester than the home club after selling a (through gritted teeth) impressive 2252 passes.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...-ifollow-streaming-revenue-explained-18975658

Note, I didn't put the original post up to score points or have a dig at anyone, it's the first time I've seen such a communication from the club and I thought some of you would be interested in the numbers (over 1000 sold).

Interested in the numbers especially as I hadn't any correspondence from the club.
I also think this needs clearing up does the club receive 98% or does the home club receive the first 500?

Interested in the numbers especially as I hadn't any correspondence from the club.
I also think this needs clearing up does the club receive 98% or does the home club receive the first 500?

The statement says 98% of match pass revenue Sid. I interpreted that as any money due (under whatever allocation split) not 98% of all passes sold. I think they are trying to reinforce the message that the money goes to the club. not admins or ifollow or anywhere else.
I know some of the money will (indirectly) go towards Tommy's commentary fee which will be part of the ongoing running costs.

Just watched it back he was no where near the ball BUT apart from giving away the free kick that led to their first I was impressed with him.
As I said, they didn't show a replay, but that was just my (totally unbiased of course 😁) first impression.

I'm certain he'll be an asset for the rest of the season.

So the answer is whenever we play away the club is unlikely to see any of the streaming pass money.
Got to be honest hindley, but how on earth you got that from the previous comments and explanation is completely beyond me.

Away, the club will get get money after the first 500 passes ................... so let's hope we keep on selling more than 1,000. All it will take is for some of those who've been sceptical so far to start to subscribe .......... and the club will get even more revenue.

So the answer is whenever we play away the club is unlikely to see any of the streaming pass money.

My understanding is that the camera (1 for leagues 2 &3 and 2 for Championship) are already installed at all grounds by the EFL - the audio (commentary) is sorted out by the club.

The home club gets its money from passes sold by its own tv portal and away gets its money from passes sold by its tv portal - the 2% is money paid to the streaming platform (AMG for latics tv and iFollow for most other EFL clubs)

I think this is how it works so from above the club will receive 98% of all passes sold via its latics tv portal.

With that in mind I think to only get 1000 passes sold on 5 occasions with a lot less for rest of the season so far is a rather pathetic number and makes me wonder how people can discuss individual player performances when the haven’t watched the live game and base it on edited highlights !

For instance yesterday’s game was really good and we really deserved a win but I guess edited highlights will tell a different story !

Does anyone know why the EFL have this rule around squad sizes in admin ?.
I don't and whilst I can understand you can't be splashing cash everywhere it puts further disadvantages on clubs who are on their knees anyway.
It would seem sensible to limit the number of incoming new players to a certain number but can't understand why academy home grown kids would count if they are simply plugging gaps.
Another example of the EFL "doing all we can to help" ? 🤔

Got to be honest hindley, but how on earth you got that from the previous comments and explanation is completely beyond me.

Away, the club will get get money after the first 500 passes ................... so let's hope we keep on sellingza more than 1,000. All it will take is for some of those who've been sceptical so far to start to subscribe .......... and the club will get even more revenue.
For the admins to control - again, I know am in a minority here, but that's the reality.