Rochdale (A) | Page 13 | Vital Football

Rochdale (A)

What a fine bunch of well travelled Wiganers we are 😁

Very true, everywhere i've been i have met a Wiganer,
i think if you went to North Korea, i think you'll meet one.

When i've met other people, when they ask where i come from,
they mention 'Pie Eater' or 'Wigan Pier'.

Not all grateful for the opportunity, apparently

Out of interest Nott's is your wife from Paris?

If not what are her opinions on Parisians?

As I say the opinions of the majority of the French people I have had dealings with are not that complimentary about them.

I must admit my own opinion of the Parisians I have met is very low, although the majority of people I have met from outside Paris is that they are very hospitable and extremely welcoming.

Very true, everywhere i've been i have met a Wiganer,
i think if you went to North Korea, i think you'll meet one.

When i've met other people, when they ask where i come from,
they mention 'Pie Eater' or 'Wigan Pier'.
Or Wigan Athletic 😉 never Wigan rugby though funnily enough in my experience except in a couple of suburbs around Sydney 🤣

As I say the opinions of the majority of the French people I have had dealings with are not that complimentary about them.

I must admit my own opinion of the Parisians I have met is very low, although the majority of people I have met from outside Paris is that they are very hospitable and extremely welcoming.

Difficulty to say as, firstly, I don't like stereotyping people and, secondly, my sister in law lives in Paris. 😊

We took our van down to the Arcachon Basin in 2019, great place, lots of cycle paths, to belt along on the elecy bikes, we did consider the Ile de Re but had been there with the kids 19 ish years ago, so struck out to new new place.
Also did the Quimper thing as well, John, loved it all

That comment just about sums you up!!

You're another self righteous pillock. You've just had a go at KDZ for always thinking he's right and that's exactly what you believe when you spout your mantra. Everything I dont agree with must be wrong will be on your gravestone.

You're another self righteous pillock. You've just had a go at KDZ for always thinking he's right and that's exactly what you believe when you spout your mantra. Everything I dont agree with must be wrong will be on your gravestone.

I refer to my previous post.
The comments you made just about sums you up.
At no point did I speak about me being right.
I commented my opinion on your reply which showed the type of person you appear to be.
Nothing more or less, I did not resort to name calling

I refer to my previous post.
The comments you made just about sums you up.
At no point did I speak about me being right.
I commented my opinion on your reply which showed the type of person you appear to be.
Nothing more or less, I did not resort to name calling

You don't know me so don't presume anything. I converse with that individual exactly how I wish...he has insulted me in the past so I respond accordingly. Keep your beak out of it .