Robert Fripp and the wife toyah wilcox. | Vital Football

Robert Fripp and the wife toyah wilcox.

The link was broken Pledge so don't know what it said, but loved the video. That Toyah's pretty hot for a 62 year old.

And Robert Fripp has always been a hero of mine, ever since I saw his legendary band King Crimson back in the day.

For those who enjoyed Robert and Toyah's performance, there are more, including, 'Anarchy in the UK' and, 'Smells Like Teen Spirit". I'm not linking them though, you'll have to look for yourselves.

For those who enjoyed Robert and Toyah's performance, there are more, including, 'Anarchy in the UK' and, 'Smells Like Teen Spirit". I'm not linking them though, you'll have to look for yourselves.
the two exact renditions which I had chosen to watch !

I was never a big fan of Toyah's music, but managed to see her at Rebellion a couple of years ago. Musically, still not a fan, but what a fantastic entertainer she is. She had more energy than people half her age. Always thought she was rather yummy though!

Saw her at Margate Winter Gardens back in the 80s. Seven of us went down in my Datsun Coupe, two in the boot hiding under a blanket when we thought we saw a Police Car. We had to put the largest bloke in the passenger seat to keep some grip on the front wheels. I can remember the support act was Jonathan Perkins Silver Spurs, don't know why their name sticks in my memory. Like you Mehmet, I wasn't a fan but she was bloody good.