Robbie Gotts to Salford | Vital Football

Robbie Gotts to Salford

Probably guaranteed him a starting place?

No manager can ever guarantee any player anything.
If he does get more games at Salford, will that really be worth more than a bit less game time with us??

Anyway, Leeds player so their business, not ours.

I don’t want to sound all Meryl Streep boiling bunny rabbits, but is his career really going to be better served getting more football there?

Salford is a well known graveyard for average lower league footballers looking for a final payday (which we’ve benefitted from), whereas here he was training every day with a high quality squad and one of the best young coaches in the country. Oh well.....

I don’t want to sound all Meryl Streep boiling bunny rabbits, but is his career really going to be better served getting more football there?

Salford is a well known graveyard for average lower league footballers looking for a final payday (which we’ve benefitted from), whereas here he was training every day with a high quality squad and one of the best young coaches in the country. Oh well.....

Glen Close with the rabbit boiling, I think.

If it was about training though they could just keep him and he could train with a Premier League team. Fair enough they want him to play and he was on the fringes of the team so they've moved him on. Good luck to him and not a massive problem for us tbh.

The way Leeds played against Crawley last Sunday they might have been better recalling him to play at Elland Road.

Terrible move for him. I can only think of one more horrendous enterprise in that league and it is not one of our local rivals who are least traditional but at present hopeless football clubs. Thought Robbie Gotts was excellent. This will be softened by the signing of a permanent midfield player who can play right back and is better than Robbie Gotts.

Gotts was pretty good i thought and sad to see the squad slightly diminished. However as we have seen previously,there will be a plan in place and no doubt on balance the club again will be stronger. Permanent full back me thinks who can step up when T J returns in the summer to Spurs,but in the meantime gets some game time . In the board and manager we trust.

Are Salford still training on the equivalent of a pre Danny/Nicky legacy, standard facility? I caught one episode of that TV series that is following them and they were desperate for somewhere. I thought they would have bought Carrington by now as it was seemingly mothballed by the Bury fiasco.

Third club this season.
Have Salford and Leeds cocked up here?
Played for Leeds in the efl Cup

I believe there's been a temporary relaxation of the rules for this season due to Covid which means players can play for up to three clubs.