Rob Dorset Tweet | Vital Football

Rob Dorset Tweet

One too many Sangria, I think...

There are clubs that might interest CW, but WBA's 'budget and political problems' make our challenges look like rainbows and unicorns.

I've no doubts that West Brom would like Chris Wilder, he is probably on short list alongside Guardiola, Klopp and Zidane, but the rest is just speculation based on last year's frustrations. Wilder has stated recently that the board solved his issues last year by re-appointing Bettis and sorting out the budget, which has also happened again this pre-season.

I've no doubts that West Brom would like Chris Wilder, he is probably on short list alongside Guardiola, Klopp and Zidane, but the rest is just speculation based on last year's frustrations. Wilder has stated recently that the board solved his issues last year by re-appointing Bettis and sorting out the budget, which has also happened again this pre-season.
This. Whilst I don't doubt that continued idiocy from our two owners could eventually frustrate him to the extent that he walks, I would be amazed if he went before giving the Premier League a crack with his boyhood team.

This. Whilst I don't doubt that continued idiocy from our two owners could eventually frustrate him to the extent that he walks, I would be amazed if he went before giving the Premier League a crack with his boyhood team.

Theres a lot being made out of the ownership thing but we have to remember that one of our two owners won't be an owner a few months from now. Both of them appear to have buyers lined up if they win, so theres a good chance the club will be in completely different hands by Christmas.

My guess is that so long as Wilder is well paid, has a decent budget to work with, Bettis to interface to the board, and is allowed to get on with it as he sees fit then he is here to stay. No panic needed.