RL CUP FINAL | Page 5 | Vital Football

RL CUP FINAL

Wigan winning the Rugby League Challenge Cup or the FA Cup wont matter to anyone who doesnt follow the sport.

I have no idea how many baseball titles have been won by the New York Yankees because I dont follow it. Nor do I know who has won the most Gaelic Football titles. I dont know who is the world champion in extreme ironing. In fact there are multiple sports that I have no idea who has won what simply because I dont follow them.

That said - it doesnt make their achievement in their chosen sport unworthy of recognition by those who do follow it.
Yeah and we'll just brush over the fact that football is the most popular, most followed sport in the world, whilst Rugby League isn't even the most popular sport amid the M62 corridor.

I think it is good for town to have sporting success in all areas. Seeing challenge cup and FA cup in trophy cabinet together was a great moment for me.
This obsession with playing finals down south and trying to pander to corporate packages and not real fans. Should have played final at Newcastle; City or Anfield England are charging £160 for test cricket tickets. Should be encouraging full houses and families to attend.

I think it is good for town to have sporting success in all areas. Seeing challenge cup and FA cup in trophy cabinet together was a great moment for me.
This obsession with playing finals down south and trying to pander to corporate packages and not real fans. Should have played final at Newcastle; City or Anfield England are charging £160 for test cricket tickets. Should be encouraging full houses and families to attend.
What was the Challenge Cup doing in the DW Stadium trophy cabinet? Last time I checked the rentboys have their own gift wrapped facility in Robin Park to stick all their worthless pots and pans.

They could've played the final at the DW, they still wouldn't have sold it out! :ROFLMAO:

What was the Challenge Cup doing in the DW Stadium trophy cabinet? Last time I checked the rentboys have their own gift wrapped facility in Robin Park to stick all their worthless pots and pans.

They could've played the final at the DW, they still wouldn't have sold it out! :ROFLMAO:
Paid for by their other charitable donor after us the council.