RL CUP FINAL | Page 3 | Vital Football

RL CUP FINAL

I'm immensely looking forward to seeing Spurs stadium. We are behind the goal high up in that huge terrace where the Spurs fans go. Apparently Leigh are there as well in the other final.

Just Google earthed around White Hart Lane to see if there's places for a drink before the match but Jesus its a bit sparse...we'll probably have had enough on the coach but its no Wembley. Kebab shops everywhere but not a lot of hostelries.

If your born in Wigan , love the Tics & Warriors. Both have given us tremendous times in the current and past, can’t understand why some people have issues with both teams. Watched Tics since non league & did every RL Wembley trip with Springfield mob….Friday to Sunday, god knows how many eye brows I lost… 3 card Bragg on train with Mad Dog ! And the IOM ferry JoBrie…

Just Google earthed around White Hart Lane to see if there's places for a drink before the match but Jesus its a bit sparse...we'll probably have had enough on the coach but its no Wembley. Kebab shops everywhere but not a lot of hostelries.

If you are on a coach, you’re snookered ….Been twice …a 3-1 defeat ….and the 9 Bloody 1 ….and the surrounding area was a kebab shop and fried chicken joint ‘tip’ ….worst ground area in London for me (not that I’ve been to Millwall mind!) ….if you are on the train though, stay in the City and tube it to Liverpool Street Station and catch one of the many regular trains to White Hart Lane station ….just 2 or 3 hundred yards from stadium?

Edit ….you’ve made it perfectly clear you are on the coach 😫

The tickets that leagues & County FA's get for the cup final aren't free although I can't say whether they were or weren't in the past
As a ref at the time, I tried to go through the Liverpool FA to get tickets for the 2013 cup final & I could have had them but they were face value
This year, as an entrant to the FA Cup my club could get 2 tickets for the FA Cup final but again that had to be bought at face value

That's right MB, the league paid face value for the tickets and a draw was held between the clubs, the winner got them for free.

The ground has its own brewery and more bars than any other ground in britain, you can do a mega pub crawl inside the ground.
:guiness::cheers::downer:

Part of the magic of Wembley is going to Wembley village , Green Man pub or Raffles bar and then walking down Wembley Way

Wheres all the good luck Wigan flags in the windows and last one out turn the light off?
How things have changed.
Seen more liverpool flags than Warriors in fact haven't seen any.

Wheres all the good luck Wigan flags in the windows and last one out turn the light off?
How things have changed.
Seen more liverpool flags than Warriors in fact haven't seen any.

Price of bog roll has gone up in this cost of living crisis, so folk are probably using them to wipe their arse.

Right up early so off to beddy byes but will give you all a report on the stadium on Sunday sometime when I manage to sort my head out ...I'll not bother about the match obvs as I don't want to give some intellectually challenged half wit the opportunity to say " we don't give a fuck ".

After what we have gone through over the last 2 years I cannot understand anybody applauding the possible demise of any other club nevermind an entire sport.

I stupidly thought this thread might be about wishing best wishes to a Wigan club who is in a major final which could promote the town and also our club.