Rivals' Transfer Activity | Page 16 | Vital Football

Rivals' Transfer Activity

ive seen interviews with Chris where he has said no more forwards we’re just looking at a replacement for jack forget where that was it might be the examiner
ssn just said diallo is being forced to join Strasbourg against his will,dunno how they make you sign a contract if you don’t want to

They hold a gigantic cheque over your eyes...

Fulham are in advanced talks with TK,might even complete the deal this week.

Would it not set your tongues wagging if TK did sign and Fulham played him against us,especially after he reportedly failed a medical with us.

One day someone is going to explain to me the difference between "talks" and "advanced talks" in regards to transfer rumours. Also the difference between "linked" and "strongly linked" as well....

As for Kongolo, Fulham signed two new defenders last Monday, so I find it hard to believe they are still after this guy as well. There's nothing about it from any major mainstream source anyway, which is odd if it is so "advanced". Either way, I think we would have signed him by now if we were going to, so they should feel free to sign him if they want, and to start him against us given that he hasn't played a match in ten months.

I notice that owd Warnock has signed Patrick Roberts on a season loan for Boro.This kid was highly thought of when he first broke into the Fulham team but went to Man City 5 years ago and hasn't made a league start for them, went for the cash rather than expecting to play regularly mi thinks.I just wondered if anybody thinks he may have done ok for us had we gone for him before last weeks deadline? I know Boro aren't our rivals but City are, in that we're in the Premier League with em,i make this point in a bid to try and stop anyone being pedantic about my post.:giggle: UTMPB

One day someone is going to explain to me the difference between "talks" and "advanced talks" in regards to transfer rumours. Also the difference between "linked" and "strongly linked" as well....

As for Kongolo, Fulham signed two new defenders last Monday, so I find it hard to believe they are still after this guy as well. There's nothing about it from any major mainstream source anyway, which is odd if it is so "advanced". Either way, I think we would have signed him by now if we were going to, so they should feel free to sign him if they want, and to start him against us given that he hasn't played a match in ten months.

Talks, linked = I made this up.
Advanced talks, strongly linked = I read it somewhere.

Blown out of the water by Fulham again for TK,reported to be costing them just £3m.

If it's true that he failed a medical with us then we chose not to sign him. Hardly "blown out of the water"...

Karlan Grant to WBA likely.

I haven't seen him linked with anyone else, so I assume this deal is going to happen eventually, but he has been "close to signing" for them for about six weeks now!

8 hours left to shore up the defence and midfield,if nowt happens then it will be back to the bad old days of sq pegs for round holes.

Lot riding on our blank firing attack,and a massive weight on a young kids shoulders,who i read yesterday the hierachy are deciding when to blood him,i know when it will be,when we are losing against Fulham,after starting with the chicken chaser and billy,and the gaffer says go on kid try and pull a wabbit out of the hat for us.

I've read a couple of times that Brooks is coming to us in January..............not sure why we would wait?

If it's true that he failed a medical with us then we chose not to sign him. Hardly "blown out of the water"...

I haven't seen him linked with anyone else, so I assume this deal is going to happen eventually, but he has been "close to signing" for them for about six weeks now!
Yes blown out of the water and all Fulham used was a "pea shooter".