Rivals' Transfer Activity | Page 15 | Vital Football

Rivals' Transfer Activity

Norwich thought they’d do it the right way and go down and come back up but as soon as you’re down the vultures start circling and before you know you’ve lost 3 or 4 of your best players

They still have Aarons, Buendia and Cantwell.

What a strange window this has been.

There's been nowhere near as many moves as there should have.

Might be some incredible late opportunities. I hope we're poised to pounce on them.

And the one I have in mind most there is Buendia. If at all possible I'd love us to stretch to this. It's only money we might spend in January, anyway...

Retsos going to St Etienne on loan with option to buy for just 6.5m.

Thomas Partey finally looks like moving to Arsenal - they've decided to pay the release clause after all, after fucking about for 3 months.

The Athletic are reporting Mourinho wants Joe Rodon. Be interesting to see how much they bid.

Burnley and WBA don't appear to be doing any business - which is good. Fulham are linked with loans for Loftus-Cheek and two big unit Euro CBs, Timo Baumgartl of PSV and Joachim Anderson from Lyon.

After being paid off by West Ham Jack Wilshere has fired off a very salty tweet over his departure. 'His boyhood club didn't give him a chance' he moans. Don't even think about it Tufty.

Earlier today Bournemouth rejected a bid from Torino for Josh King describing it as 'derisory'. Is it derisory, or is what he's worth outside the English bubble ? The clubs where King would do well can't afford him, and the clubs that can don't see him as being good enough.

The Athletic are reporting Mourinho wants Joe Rodon. Be interesting to see how much they bid.

Burnley and WBA don't appear to be doing any business - which is good. Fulham are linked with loans for Loftus-Cheek and two big unit Euro CBs, Timo Baumgartl of PSV and Joachim Anderson from Lyon.
Spurs value rodon at 7m Swansea want 18m plenty of time left to haggle

Spurs value rodon at 7m Swansea want 18m plenty of time left to haggle

That's a fair old discrepancy. Daniel Levy's a chap who doesn't llike paying over the odds.

I haven't seen much of Rodon, he didn't play at the Lane and was injured early on in the reverse - he missed a lot of last season as well. He's often described as the 'Welsh Jon Stones', although I'm not sure that's much of a compliment these days.

If we can get King then we should.

Surprised how quiet it's been about him. Could say the same for many, many players across all leagues in this bizarre window.

If we can get King then we should.

Surprised how quiet it's been about him. Could say the same for many, many players across all leagues in this bizarre window.
ive seen interviews with Chris where he has said no more forwards we’re just looking at a replacement for jack forget where that was it might be the examiner
ssn just said diallo is being forced to join Strasbourg against his will,dunno how they make you sign a contract if you don’t want to

No bites for Shaqiri, Wilson or Grujic at Liverpool and not a peep over Ozil. Ozil's comments about China probably scuppered any chance he had of getting out of Arsenal.

As deadline days go it's been a bit crap.

Its also been diluted by the fact domestic transfers can be completed for another fortnight

Walcott back to southampton
loftus- cheek completes Fulham deal
fulham also bring in defender Joachim Anderson on loan from Lyon

Yet just extend the window for another day, and I guarantee countless more deals would be completed.

Football is a joke.

Where do we think jack wilshere will end up he reckons he’s been fit all yr just not in their plans it’s a wilder type signing gamble

Walcott back to southampton
loftus- cheek completes Fulham deal
fulham also bring in defender Joachim Anderson on loan from Lyon
Loftus Cheek is apparently on £150k a week,WOW,i think he's a good player but that type of money for basically a squad player is ludicrous in my view but i suppose Henderson's allegedly on about £120k a week and he's Manure's back up keeper.UTMPB