Rivals results | Vital Football

Rivals results

Hampton

Vital Football Hero
See Reading - previously without a point - just gubbed Cardiff 3-0 not sure what that says about Cardiff or our win against them but teams expected to be around us are all picking up points.
On the upside that nice Mr Warnock will be furious ?

Dog eat Dog league this we are in, you have to be on your mettle every week, your not allowed a off day in the Championship or you'll get spanked, my main concern is, has the manager or players learned anything from last season?
I appreciate we are only 3 games in but i can see the same as last season already without the good start, i want to go to watch Latics to enjoy the games not think every Saturday afternoon as a chore.

Dog eat Dog league this we are in, you have to be on your mettle every week, your not allowed a off day in the Championship or you'll get spanked, my main concern is, has the manager or players learned anything from last season?
I appreciate we are only 3 games in but i can see the same as last season already without the good start, i want to go to watch Latics to enjoy the games not think every Saturday afternoon as a chore.
Well last season was a chore. Surely with a slightly improved squad on paper it will hopefully get slightly better than last season's chore.

Well last season was a chore. Surely with a slightly improved squad on paper it will hopefully get slightly better than last season's chore.

Home games (in the main) weren't a chore. We played better in some games than others, but I'd be happy if we replicated last seasons home performances and results.

Home games (in the main) weren't a chore. We played better in some games than others, but I'd be happy if we replicated last seasons home performances and results.
Agreed on the home games on the away games we need to be picking up draws and the odd win improving on last season
Next 2 games will be interesting and hopeful that Preston was a bad day one off.
It's early days but likely in bottom 3 if we lose at boro - apart fm 30 mins in play last season we never were in there !