RIP | Page 13 | Vital Football

RIP

Chris Eubanks son Sebastian has been found dead in Dubai he was only 29
never liked Eubank but my heart goes out to him and his family

rip young un

Bulmer, my wife lost her daughter to a bleed in her brain three days after her 39th birthday, on the 29th December 2008,she still cries when she is on her own so that nobody can see her. Death affects everybody differently and some people don,t understand the affects till it happens to them, including in some cases close friends. Condolences to Chris Eubank and his family. P.S. I hope your wife continues to make a steady progress to full recovery.

RIP Paul Mariner. Passed at 68 after a short battle with brain cancer. Enjoyed watching him.
He was a big part of that very good Ipswich side managed by Sir Bobby Robson and it's awful news that he's died,surely they'll be a minutes silence at the Euro final on Sunday,hope so anyway.RIP PAUL.UTB

Rip Paul my main memory of him was playing for Portsmouth against us and they had 2 or 3 players sent off in the first half it was like attack and defence n the 2nd and we couldn’t break them down till Paul scored an og and we won 1-0

Bulmer, my wife lost her daughter to a bleed in her brain three days after her 39th birthday, on the 29th December 2008,she still cries when she is on her own so that nobody can see her. Death affects everybody differently and some people don,t understand the affects till it happens to them, including in some cases close friends. Condolences to Chris Eubank and his family. P.S. I hope your wife continues to make a steady progress to full recovery.
Thanks for the thoughts CC but mrs B won’t make a full recovery she hasn’t improved any in 4yrs but on the plus side she hasn’t got any worse either we’re both still learning to with it, it is what it is and life goes on, I wish she would/could get better but unfortunately it’s not to be. Thoughts go to your mrs it must be the worst losing one of your children ♥️

Rip Paul my main memory of him was playing for Portsmouth against us and they had 2 or 3 players sent off in the first half it was like attack and defence n the 2nd and we couldn’t break them down till Paul scored an og and we won 1-0
Yeah i recall that game Bully,i was fuming at one point cos i thought we were gunna fail to beat 9men FFS.:giggle: UTB

Thanks for the thoughts CC but mrs B won’t make a full recovery she hasn’t improved any in 4yrs but on the plus side she hasn’t got any worse either we’re both still learning to with it, it is what it is and life goes on, I wish she would/could get better but unfortunately it’s not to be. Thoughts go to your mrs it must be the worst losing one of your children ♥️
I've said before mi owd pal i have the upmost respect for Mrs B and thee for the way you deal with her health problems.UTB

Ernie Moss Chesterfield's legendary striker has sadly passed away.Mick Bates ex Leeds&Donny player has died aged 73.RIP to both Fella's.UTB

Last edited: