RIP | Page 8 | Vital Football

RIP

Marvellous Marvin Hagler has been counted out
great boxer who could also mix it died unexpectedly aged 66

rip marvellous
Was fortunate to meet him at the grosvenor hotel
I was surprised how small he was, he was a friendly humble guy, and hands like Shovels
RIP Marvellous Marvin Hagler
A true Giant in his sport

Sabine schmitz female racing driver often appeared on top gear has died aged 51 after a battle against cancer

Sabine Schmitz: Former racing driver and Top Gear presenter dies aged 51
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/motorsport/56420308

She was cool. Always loved seeing her on TG.

Could you merge the Jagielka death thread onto this one mate. The way folk are kippering there'll be no other threads to be seen. One place is enough for shit news dontcha think? It's important news but there's enough depression at the mo IMHO.

Peter Lorimer leeds record goal scorer allegedly the hardest shot in footy back in the day (still say it was woody)

aged 74 after a long illness that sides is dropping like flies

rip peter

RIP Peter. Great player in a very good Leeds side. Woodward was the hardest shot in my opinion. Revie said Woodward was the best dead ball kicker that’s why he’s tried buying him. His corner kicks to the near post got big Eddie a goal or two.

A truly great player. It was a toss up who’d got the hardest shot between him and Woody, I wouldn’t have liked either to have hit me. Leeds have certainly lost some greats of late.

RIP Peter.

RIP Peter Lorimer,he was a very good player in a very good side but for me Our King of the Wing was better.Perhaps they will have a shooting contest up there now.I send sincere sympathy to all Peter's family&friends.UTB

RIP Peter Lorimer,he was a very good player in a very good side but for me Our King of the Wing was better.Perhaps they will have a shooting contest up there now.I send sincere sympathy to all Peter's family&friends.UTB

Catching practise for Hodgy.

RIP Peter Lorimer.

Frank played under Ian Greaves at Huddersfield in what was a very good side. We Went to old Leeds Road ground to watch United play em‘ early 1970s . They beat us 2 0 if I remember right. Player called Smith scored. We had a good side at that time as well. RIP Frank.