RIP | Page 27 | Vital Football

RIP

Dennis waterman aged 74 best known for minder but I wasn’t fussed with that preferred him in the sweeney

rip dennis
I loved Minder but The Sweeney for me is a Iconic series and possibly/probably my favrit police series ever. RIP Dennis. UTB

RIP Percy Turner,he was famous around South Yorkshire for Pork Pies has sadly died this afternoon.Best Pork Pies i've ever tasted. UTB

They the best I've had they used to sell em at chap market back in the day
Mr Holt the surgeon who did my cancer op nearly 16 years ago,told me once, he was a fat little man just because he couldn't resist Percy's pork pies,when i told him i loved them also he said to me oh that's why you're a Big fat man then.:ROFLMAO: He was a Boro fan and when JAGS scored that beauty against Boro at BDBL in the Prem,Mr Holt didn't want to talk about my recovery process all he was saying was That Bloody Jagielka and our Gertie & me were laughing our heads off. He was a wonderful man and a better surgeon. UTB

Last edited:
RIP Ray Liotta who has died in his sleep in the Dominican Republic aged 67 according to reports. He was brilliant in the film Goodfellas. UTB

Andy Fletcher out of Depeche Mode. Not a big fan but Just Can't Get Enough is a classic.
Me neither but I saw them at the uni place on pond street before they became famous quite liked em tbh
60s not old tho dunno how he died but it’s too soon for anyone
rip

Lester piggott one of the greats dies aged 86
decent innings rip
Won on few bob on his run ins with Sandy Barclay. Was on honeymonn and down to our last few quid when Lester beat Sandy in a two horse race. As I say just a few bob.

RIP andf thanks for the entertainment.

Lester piggott one of the greats dies aged 86
decent innings rip
Lester was a fantastic Jockey but i could rarely tell what he was saying when he was being interviewed.There was a lot of top Jockey's,i always liked Pat Eddery & Willie Carson but as i said Piggott was a fantastic horseman. UTB