RIP | Page 26 | Vital Football

RIP

Watched an early episode of Till Death Us Do Part. Can't believe it was aired even then. Great bit in it when Alf's son in law is telling him Alf he's Jewish and that his dad's name was Solly Diamond, not Garnett.

RIP Jack.

I loved love thy neighbour. I loved till death us do part. I loved in sickness and in health...Does that make me a bad person? To be fair it was usually the white blokes had the pee taken out of them.

RIP Jack.

I loved love thy neighbour. I loved till death us do part. I loved in sickness and in health...Does that make me a bad person? To be fair it was usually the white blokes had the pee taken out of them.

Thats right mate It did more for race relations than any BLM shyte. Showed us that we were more alike than different and we shouldn't hold to old stereotypes.

I had no idea the owd lad was still alive, but he did us a great service.

RIP Gary Brooker,singer of Procol Harum has died aged 76.A whiter Shade of Pale was a classic in my opinion and Gary co wrote it and was the singer also.UTB

Last edited:
RIP Tom Parker,The Wanted singer has died aged 33. He stated in 2020 that he had a inoperable tumour(Brain Cancer) Now i'm not saying i am a fan of the Wanted,i couldn't tell you a song they sung but this is Tragic,33 is no age.He leaves a wife and 2 kids.RIP young fella. UTB

Dennis waterman aged 74 best known for minder but I wasn’t fussed with that preferred him in the sweeney

rip dennis