RIP | Page 19 | Vital Football

RIP

RIP to the 4 people found dead in a house in Killamarsh, it's absolutely shocking what's happening in our part the world just now.I send sincere sympathy to all the family & friends of the deceased.UTB

RIP to the 4 people found dead in a house in Killamarsh, it's absolutely shocking what's happening in our part the world just now.I send sincere sympathy to all the family & friends of the deceased.UTB
The kids dad works for Royal Mail at the sorting office can’t imagine what he’s going through atm he’s not forced to get over it he has my deepest sympathy

The kids dad works for Royal Mail at the sorting office can’t imagine what he’s going through atm he’s not forced to get over it he has my deepest sympathy
Awful for them all mate,i don't know how anyone gets through/over a tragedy like this.UTB

Walked past the house it happened in yesterday, and the massive police presence hinted at it being really serious. No idea what goes through someone's head to make them do such a wicked thing.

My oldest knew one of the murdered girls so now she's freaked out and scared. What a world eh.

Walked past the house it happened in yesterday, and the massive police presence hinted at it being really serious. No idea what goes through someone's head to make them do such a wicked thing.

My oldest knew one of the murdered girls so now she's freaked out and scared. What a world eh.
I've seen a rumour on FB that it was the mother's ex hubby that murdered them.I hope your daughter's going to be ok Raumy,it must've been a awful shock for her.UTB

I've seen a rumour on FB that it was the mother's ex hubby that murdered them.I hope your daughter's going to be ok Raumy,it must've been a awful shock for her.UTB

You don't expect something this horrible to happen in such a quiet area rod. Where it happened is just a stones throw away from a police station and a school.

Last edited:

Absolutely awful thing to happen.
I have no idea what makes somebody do such a wicked thing

I don't believe in God or Satan as entities
But I sometimes think they both exist in various amounts in all of us.

Most of us can keep them both under control and not go too far down one route or the other, but unfortunately some fuckwits can't

Fucking horrible one that.

What sort of creature could stab innocent kids like that?

Sadly, its someone just like you or me. People are capable of terrible things, as well as wonderful things. I have no idea what was in this persons mind, why they chose to do this dreadful act, but something compelled them. Its why we are, and always have been, revulsed and fascinated by such terrible crimes in equal measure.

The poor families. They will never get over what has happened, the loss of such young lives for nothing much. RIP, and thoughts with all concerned.

One of the girls that was murdered was just a friend having a sleep over. What had he against her? The faces of the kids Dad and their grandparents were haunted. I’m sorry but whoever’s done this doesn’t deserve a future even behind bars.
Bless you all. RIP

Terrible!
I can’t think of anything to say which hasn’t been said above.
Hearfelt condolences and absolute best wishes to the children’s dad, the other girl’s family, all other relatives and and anyone else who knew them, including Raumi’s daughter.

You watch so many violent events on TV that people think that taking lives is a normal habit. He'll have a lot of fun for the rest of his life in prison.