RIP | Page 18 | Vital Football

RIP

Not a lover of girls aloud s music but this announcement shocked me 39 is no age to die so
rip Sarah pain free at last

15AFD8AF-5C09-4062-B26E-0AA021D3F0F3.jpeg

My wife died of this horrible disease at 69, and that was miles too young!
Nearly 14 years ago - and I still miss her every day.
My heartfelt condolences to the Harding family on their terrible loss.
Sending deepest sympathy to you and Sarah Harding's family&friends Bigglenaldo.Has you say mi owd pal it's a horrible disease.UTB

That's sickening.

RIP Stephen.

Thoughts with his kid/s. Incredibly harsh thing to happen to them at that age.

What a player!
I can remember standing behind the Bramall Lane end when Jimmy hit one from about 20 yards, taken early with very little back-lift, I couldn’t believe the power and speed engendered. Low and into the corner, you could hear it hit the back of the net.
Small of stature, but fleet of foot, it was all about timing and innate talent.
RIP Jim.

It's a funny owd game Saint,RIP JIMMY probably the most natural finisher i've ever seen live at a game.I agree wi Bully, Saint & Greavsie was brilliant and it seemed like most weeks they would be laughing at a Scottish keeper dropping a r8 Ball ack from the week before.UTB

What a player in his prime. Sad to see his later health and addiction problems. Loved Saint and Greavsie. RIP lads.

Also gone this week, Sir Clive Sinclair, who revolutionised personal computing but will undoubtedly be remember for the dogs dinner he made of personal transportation. RIP.