RIP | Page 12 | Vital Football

RIP

I've just heard that Paul, the 'Programs three quid!' man has sadly died.

RIP Paul, God bless your family.

Nooooo.! Another of the essential matchday characters. When the kids were small, I used to dare them to go and ask Paul if he'd got any programmes, and then ask how much they were. Always taken in great humour.

RIP Paul. Thoughts with the family...

He'll be equally missed at the Sty. Always on duty at the bottom of Herries Rd on matchdays.
He'll be happy he never had to change his name to 4. 50!

There is some discussion on Facebook about Paul who has passed, and Pauls brother. It seems they both sold programmes at Hillsborough and at BDTBL. Sadly, one has gone, but we'll be hearing the other come ground opening, I understand.

Clare MichelleSheffield United Supporters Club HQ Branch

As a branch we are deeply saddened by the news of the passing of Nick Tryon. Nick was a familiar face at Bramall Lane and attended Branch trips to Weymouth for over 25 years. His late night entertainment in the bar of the hotel rex after a few baileys, will always be remembered especially his impression of Chrissy Woods.
Rest in peace our friend.

Very sad to hear of this. I knew him when working in the Council Housing Dept in the 80.s. A huge character in his motorised chair.
RIP Nick. Gone way too young.

1624308392226.png

Clare MichelleSheffield United Supporters Club HQ Branch

As a branch we are deeply saddened by the news of the passing of Nick Tryon. Nick was a familiar face at Bramall Lane and attended Branch trips to Weymouth for over 25 years. His late night entertainment in the bar of the hotel rex after a few baileys, will always be remembered especially his impression of Chrissy Woods.
Rest in peace our friend.

Very sad to hear of this. I knew him when working in the Council Housing Dept in the 80.s. A huge character in his motorised chair.
RIP Nick. Gone way too young.

View attachment 49721
Oh my god i'm so sorry to hear this very sad news.I saw him regularly at BDBL on match days.RIP NICK.UTB

Oh my god i'm so sorry to hear this very sad news.I saw him regularly at BDBL on match days.RIP NICK.UTB

He was a hero. I can say that because he overcame the cruellest of hands dealt with dignity and gallows humour.
Remember Nick when you read a BBC headline about a 12 year old's mother totally awestruck as its offspring has learned to wipe its f u cking arse. What a hero.
I genuinely feel we should wipe the slate clean and start again where people are 100% responsible for all their actions and life in prison means exactly that.
It would be a great start and rid society of countless walking abortions whilst affording far greater safety and security for the rest to walk the streets in safety.

Goodbye Brian London. Fearless heavyweight and Blackpool club owner. Never turned down a fight even if he knew he had no chance. Famous for his statement that " I'm only a prawn in this game"
He was a good boxer the Blackpool Rock but just not quite World Champion standard.He's certainly a fella you wouldn't have wanted to upset mind you.RIP Brian and sincere sympathy to all who knew him.UTB