RIP | Page 11 | Vital Football

RIP

RIP Steve.
This game was unreal against european champs, as you say the most one sided match ive seen. A question tho.... which end did GH score the goal kop or BL
I think it was at the kop end,i remember going chuffing crazy when it went in and i was a Shoreham regular in them days.I also used to torment Steve when he was landlord at the Plough telling him he was pathetic when he did the weetabix dive at Cambridge which virtually sent us down at the end of that season we beat the scousers. UTB

Chris Chilton ex Hull striker has died aged 77.He'd been living with Dementia & Alzheimers,he was part of a good Hull side including Ken Wagstaff and Ian Butler(ex Miller i believe) in the 60's and early 70's.RIP Chris.UTB

Remember him well. Very good player. 415 appearances 222 goals. Not bad. Him and Wagstaffe, 559 appearances 269 goals, were a very potent double act. .

Football fans across Sheffield are united in grief over the death of a hugely popular Sheffield Wednesday supporter and mum-of-three who died aged just 38.
Owls mad Donna Boyes, who was loved by fans from both sides of the blue and red divide for her kindness, sense of humour and above all her ‘top class banter’, sadly lost her short battle with cancer last Wednesday, May 19.

RIP Lass no age to die. Doesn't matter who you support at the end of day, we are all just fans of football.