RIP Paul Ritter | Vital Football

RIP Paul Ritter

Genuinely saddened by this news and sorry for your family Shotshy. Thought he was great in Friday Nighy Dinner, the only modern sitcom I watch.

8 years younger than me. Makes me realise I'm lucky to be alive, never mind the inconvenience of Lockdown.

Cheers 58.
It didn’t exactly come out of the blue but still a shock for my sister in law.
They were very close.
Goes to show, live life cos we never know what’s round the corner.

I hadn't seen much of the other things he was in but he was very good in Chernobyl.

Sorry for you and your family, shotshy.

So sorry to hear that, Shotshy.

I saw a bit of Friday Night Dinner and his character was a very believable embarrassing Dad.

Reading the tributes, he really seems to have been what is called an actor's actor. Liked and admired as well as being naturally funny.

I presume he kept his condition private which makes it a bigger shock for the general public. RIP.

Will be sorely missed! Brilliant actor! Absolutely loved Friday Night Dinner! As Martin would have said “Shit on it”

Paul is a close relative of mine and was one of life’s good guys.
He’ll be much missed by all of us and many in the acting community who adored him.
Very young and very sad.
Tough on the family may the fact that the family can watch him on screen again be of help to them in this time of deep sadness .Rest in peace Paul.

Sad news. RIP.

I saw on the obitaries that he was from Kent, but it didn't say where. Any one know where he was from out of interest?