RIP Norman | Vital Football

RIP Norman

That is terrible news, I'm so saddened by this because I know that he was a very nice man and it is a big loss. He was always labelled as being a hard man, hence his "bite yer legs Norman" tag, but I saw the other side of his character, and that was of a lovely caring man who would always be polite and would call you by your first name and would always find time for a chat. I wish there were more like Norman in the game today because it would be a better place.
My sincere condolences go out to all of Norman's friends and family at this very sad time.
This horrible virus can affect anybody and it doesn't show favouritism at all.
Please stay at home and stay inside whenever possible because we just don't know who's carrying the virus around with them. It's very scary.

STAY SAFE EVERYONE .... XXXX

I'm just going to the supermarket when needed - once every seven days or so. The other half drives (as I don't) and sits in the car reading while I trundle round. Made a couple of trips to the Post Office across the road this week where they have a one in one out rule at the moment. And that's about it. Luckily we've been able to sit in the garden in the nice weather. Won't be doing that today though by the looks of it.

Take care, Nez.

Our routine is very similar to yours Caz. We do a "shop" about once a week and just buy the basics to see us through the week. I've been on a nice walk around Thrybergh country park and I was really tired at the end of it. It was surprising seeing quite a few others doing the same. Normally we would've exchanged a few words in passing but in these strange times it was just a quick "hello" or just a smile and we went on our separate ways. Our local shop is also doing a "one in and one out" policy and it's working fine. As for relaxing well I'm spending a lot of time on the back garden. Luckily we've got quite a large garden so there's plenty of room to move around. I even tried playing badminton the other day when there wasn't any breeze. I used to love playing badminton but age has caught up with me and I was struggling a bit but I'm sure it's done me a bit of good. We've been lucky with the weather since this self isolating started, and we're expecting more sunshine in the next few days but in reality the gardens are crying out for a good drenching because the ground is bone dry at the moment. It's a lot cooler today so I'll be staying indoors. Stay safe Caz and with a bit of luck we'll get back to some sort of normality soon.