RIP Jonah | Page 2 | Vital Football

RIP Jonah

I've woke up this morning, logged on to find this very sad news.

Never met Jonah, but I could feel he was a true villan with a sense of humour (you have to, to be a Villa supporter).

Rest In Peace Jonah. Sadly missed.

It's sad to lose a mate. Condolences to his family and friends. A loss to the Vital community and all who were close to him. R.I.P.

Thank you Jonah, it was because of you I gave up smoking after you started your "I've given up smoking thread" that was nearly 12 years ago now.
I was shocked however to find that at the vital meet at the Holte you popped out for a crafty fag, I know this because Trekker told me so :lol:

Thoughts with the family HEITS his avatar for many many years was a little bloke tapping his foot...... I always thought it was a brilliant likeness.

Oh no just seen this thread, what terrible news. Jonah was a titan on here, fun to spar with occasionally, and have a laugh with. I wish his family well, and I will have a little drink in honour of Jonah. RIP.

Have only just seen this news, very very sad. Met with Jonah and the other lads from here on a regular basis at the footy. Jonah made me laugh, really decent bloke. Such a shame, i have no words left.

May you rest in paradise.

Thoughts go out to Young Jonah, your sister Rachel and the rest of your family at this difficult time.

Also my thoughts go out to Trekker who was close to Jonah, and also his online friends through Vital Villa.

You'll be missed Colin x

Only just seen this as I've been really busy lately this being my first day off for three weeks but so sorry to hear this he was a lovely man RIP mate.

Please see below stream of Jonahs funeral for those interested

If you wish to join us for a live stream of the funeral please use the following information:

URL - http://www.obitus.com/index.php?page=view-a-webcast

Login:haltemprice0714
Password: 275319

Please note that the webcast will only be available from 5 minutes before the funeral begins at 12.30pm on Monday 6th April, 2020.

Also, the video will be available for 28 days following the funeral.

Trekker, is there an online book of condolence? I hope, broadband permitting, to join the funeral.