RIP Chief Brody/Orca

Left me numb this has.

Ive been out all day but would have shared this news earlier, however I got a personal message from his own account by what must be a relative to say he's passed away suddenly.

Can't add anything else but to offer my condolenses and repeat that im lost for words.

Berb - 20/8/2014 21:38

He's been ok though Mark, nothing I've picked up on?
The same. From what I know, it was suddenly an I wouldn't like to speculate apart from say that Newcastle fans aren't having it so good at present.

He'll be well remembered on here along with BBM.

Bruce68

Vital 1st Team Regular
Holy christ so sorry to hear this sad news, i may not have met any of the lads off here but i do genuinely enjoy the communication we do have, RIP fella no doubt Bowburnmag will be waiting for him.

Rexn

Vital Champions League
Not often I'm speechless but for once I don't know what to say. Likewise, the family must be devastated. thoughts are with them.

McCreery

Vital Squad Member
I'm absolutely gutted by this........Orca was someone I never met but always had a good rapport with

My condolences to his family and friends

I'll make a post on the other forum as I know he had some longstanding friends over there

Gone too soon mate

thecorner

Vital Football Hero
Fucking hope this isn't true. He's been a member of various totts for many years and some of the long termers will remember him over the years. I always put him as early 40's and gutted if this is true.

A good bloke, a funny fucker and although I was surprised he became a mod on here he did it very well. I remember a time we were both banned from another forum and we both went incognito onto another site and had a few laughs until we were both spotted.

Hopefully someone can let the lads/lasses on the other tott know and people can unite for a while.

RIP mate, another good one gone to soon.

thecorner - 20/8/2014 22:11

Fucking hope this isn't true. He's been a member of various totts for many years and some of the long termers will remember him over the years. I always put him as early 40's and gutted if this is true.

A good bloke, a funny fucker and although I was surprised he became a mod on here he did it very well. I remember a time we were both banned from another forum and we both went incognito onto another site and had a few laughs until we were both spotted.

Hopefully someone can let the lads/lasses on the other tott know and people can unite for a while.

RIP mate, another good one gone to soon.
Im the same mate and this is one of the only times that id hope his account has been hacked.

The message wasn't very long but was to the point as you would expect really. The subject title was Gilly if that means anything to anyone.

It must be true though as he is usually on.

Wilco

Vital Squad Member
Echoing the above statements - never met the fella but will quite genuinely miss his contributions to this place. Go easy Chief.

CM

Vital Champions League
That has blown me away, I have had great banter over the years with him, I really really hope that it is just some sicko with a twisted mind that has hacked his account. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

officemonkey

Vital Champions League
One of the few from here who I haven't met but would've liked to have met.

Awful news once again. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Always a reasonable man with added humour on the side.