RIP Blade | Vital Football

RIP Blade

Terrible news KK. What has Sheffield become?
From your use of the term “Mashallah”, do I assume the victim was Arabic, or that you are, or both?
Sadly, as a none believer, I find it difficult to comprehend that a benevolent Allah (or God, or Jehovah - whatever you call him) would “will” such an awful thing to happen.
However, if using that term brings any sort of comfort or solace to his family and friends - then it is right to use it.
My deep condolences to all who are touched by this, and Rest in Peace my fellow Blade.

Terrible news KK. What has Sheffield become?
From your use of the term “Mashallah”, do I assume the victim was Arabic, or that you are, or both?
Sadly, as a none believer, I find it difficult to comprehend that a benevolent Allah (or God, or Jehovah - whatever you call him) would “will” such an awful thing to happen.
However, if using that term brings any sort of comfort or solace to his family and friends - then it is right to use it.
My deep condolences to all who are touched by this, and Rest in Peace my fellow Blade.
Wise words once again mi owd pal.Sorry to hear this sad news,when you walk in the city centre or Rovrum town centre there's so many(too many) folk that look off their heads and i'm talking about 10 am in the mornings not late at night it's horrible to see.By the way i'm not saying the young fella who was stabbed was one of these that look off their heads.I send sincere sympathy to all his family&friends.UTB