Riots in Calais...from GFO | Vital Football

Riots in Calais...from GFO

alphabet_king

Vital 1st Team Regular
"Riots in Calais today. No mention on the BBC website yet though..." - Lucky 7

Sorry Lucky7, i can't post a response on the GFO site as I am banned but wanted to respond, so thought it best to do so on here. I just saw it on Dailymail website.....no surprise they are going to one of the lead outlets for the story.

I heard they've closed it down which is not good. I am planning on going to France twice this summer, once on the Eurostar to paris in a couple of weeks to watch the Final of the Euros, and once by car to drive down to Paris for Euro Disney.

They had better not close it then!

It should still be reported though. If it were England fans instead of migrants the BBC would be all over it. I suspect an Establishment cover up here.

It's odd that it's not on BBC, but I have no doubt that there are plenty of news outlets who would love to report it if it were deemed in any way it could be used/manipulated to support either the Brexit or Bremain.

Immigration stories such as this benefit the Brexit campaign regardless of whether it is actually an EU related issue or not. I found the migrants chants of "F**k the UK" pretty worrying though.