Rio Ferdinand links Unai Emery with Toon again | Vital Football

Rio Ferdinand links Unai Emery with Toon again

Because it's about Newcastle and writing about Newcastle is literally my job.

It's not though, it's Chronicle clickbait. I've seen the video in question and that part is merely a quick comment with two podcasters. Best of luck with the job and no offence meant but you'll need to be a bit more selective when it comes to posting threads on here or links to your headlines on Vital. Especially if you're essentially just copying Chronicle articles. The scattergun approach doesn't really work.

Last edited:
It's not though, it's Chronicle clickbait. I've seen the video in question and that part is merely a quick comment with two podcasters. Best of luck with the job and no offence meant but you'll need to be a bit more selective when it comes to posting threads on here or links to your headlines on Vital. Especially if you're essentially just copying Chronicle articles. The scattergun approach doesn't really work.

Appreciate the advice, but like the Chronicle, I have targets to hit and on slow news days we have to make what we can from what's kicking about.

I'm aware that some of it will be sourced from pure tripe, but it will spark conversation. I mean, look at us now eh? Buddies haha.

Appreciate the advice, but like the Chronicle, I have targets to hit and on slow news days we have to make what we can from what's kicking about.

I'm aware that some of it will be sourced from pure tripe, but it will spark conversation. I mean, look at us now eh? Buddies haha.

No axe to grind with you personally m8. I'm just of the opinion it's not really of interest and would make me stop coming on here rather than make me more invested.

No axe to grind with you personally m8. I'm just of the opinion it's not really of interest and would make me stop coming on here rather than make me more invested.

Taken on board, my friend. The higher ups at Vital have asked me to post links to my articles on the forums, but I'll be more selective with which ones I do.

The last thing I want to do is drive people away from the site.