RIGHT | Vital Football

RIGHT

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
IF that Andy pig on praise or grumble says right one more time the fuckin idiot.
its all jos out chancer out right. we need a wilder right ,i truely hopr they go to the wall right and we beat em 80 -0 right,then the bulldosers smash through that fuckin shithole right and theres an help pig line set up right. then wifes leave their piggy husbands right cause they wont stop crying right,fuckin clowns right

IF that Andy pig on praise or grumble says right one more time the fuckin idiot.
its all jos out chancer out right. we need a wilder right ,i truely hopr they go to the wall right and we beat em 80 -0 right,then the bulldosers smash through that fuckin shithole right and theres an help pig line set up right. then wifes leave their piggy husbands right cause they wont stop crying right,fuckin clowns right
Get off that fence and tell us what you really feel ;)

I heard ya right.

He's a plank even by grunter standards Right.UTCB

Seeing as he goes round in circles is he a wheelwright? Just thought I'd write that to check if I'm right. Right?

ya right same as that pig that came on tonight right and said im not going to repeat my self an say what i said last night right then repeated exactly what he said last night right ,lmfa rightoff

I'm suprised no one's mentioned Brian's singin last neet.:giggle:Francis Albert eat your heart out.All doom&gloom wi dem grunters this week so far but just wait if they ger owt on Friday,KEEP CALM BLADES.UTCB