Right now | Vital Football

Right now

Wonder who they are meeting tho think there would be pictures all over social media if it was just random people

Suspect they be going to meet admin, see the assets like Ganaye did.

Then maybe meet Nandy, council, supporters club possibly.

I think chances are people wont be around with cameras to snap them and even if we got pictures we wouldn't know who they are until someone clues us in.

Krasner after leaking there was a new person in the frame yesterday will be blaming Nixon for confirming it today if it goes wrong.

Meanwhile "justifying" his day rate.
It's probably a mate fm Cheshire up for a free lunch on a PR mission

Pure speculation on my part,but I reckon this interested new party could be the Turkish consortium who tried to buy Charlton. Sandgaard was only passed on Friday,so maybe they have now turned their attention to us? The leader is a shareholder of a club in Holland.

Really hope whoever they are,are serious and we can finally get those parasite administrators out of our club!
Knowing our luck though that interested party will probably be ESI!

Pure speculation on my part,but I reckon this interested new party could be the Turkish consortium who tried to buy Charlton. Sandgaard was only passed on Friday,so maybe they have now turned their attention to us? The leader is a shareholder of a club in Holland.

Really hope whoever they are,are serious and we can finally get those parasite administrators out of our club!
Knowing our luck though that interested party will probably be ESI!

Ken Anderson, Oysten and Bassini consortium borrowing the money from Stanley Choi. (y)