Rigalettoes | Page 3 | Vital Football

Rigalettoes

On a given bus route if only 1 person uses it the bus is withdrawn...hardly anybody drinks Guinness these days, they want Madri or bitter and aren't going to cater for a few.

Looks like it ... but now called Whelans.

Bloody hell, for all they get called, this lot get a lot of stuff right.

Last time I checked we played in blue not green....

Probably had to grovel to the rugby ("Kris, is it okay if we paint it green not blue, we wouldn't dare upset you and give the impression that it was our ground")

Come on Moonay, it's been five minutes and you still haven't bitten...:fish:

Last edited:
Last time I checked we played in blue not green....

Probably had to grovel to the rugby ("Kris, is it okay if we paint it green not blue, we wouldn't dare upset you and give the impression that it was our ground")

Come on Moonay, it's been five minutes and you still haven't bitten...:fish:

Some things aren't worth the effort.
👀

Painting contractors must be colour blind or theyve been sampling the wares. Last I heard we play in blue and white. A bollock dropped. Hope the seats in the stadium dont end up in shitty green.

In all seriousness though, no one from Wigan town is trekking all the way there for a pint unless it's a matchday so I don't know why they've opened it for other days. I give it a year tops before they cut opening times to matchdays only apart from special events like England games at a major tournament. Just can't see the place making money on any other days.

I had no idea, but good to hear finally some business sense is being shown. Whether folk liked it or not, it made little business sense having an Italian pizza restaurant at a football stadium. The majority of football fans want somewhere to get a beer along with some quick and easy food like a bag of chips fresh out the fryer, the sort of food you'd expect to get from a sports bar.

Not often I get time to look back in a thread. Tune changed pretty quickly though?