Rigalettoes | Page 5 | Vital Football

Rigalettoes

Don't think the position of this establishment has any relevance to it's chances of survival. There are plenty of successful bars on the Middlebrook complex and that's a soulless shithole at night.

Which way do we want it?

1. It's a Latics sports bar, covered in Latics memorabilia, designed to entice Tics fans, even though it will (by design) alienate rugby fans.

2. It's a sports bar, covered in football and rugby memorabilia, to entice fans of whichever team/sport are playing, even though it will (by design) alienate many Tics fans (simply by having anything "them men" on display).

3. It's a bar, with loads of tellys, to entice fans, and thereby maximise income/turnover.

:shrug:

I guess prices are not too bad ,lets say just for one or two before a game
And thats about it for myself

Which way do we want it?

1. It's a Latics sports bar, covered in Latics memorabilia, designed to entice Tics fans, even though it will (by design) alienate rugby fans.

2. It's a sports bar, covered in football and rugby memorabilia, to entice fans of whichever team/sport are playing, even though it will (by design) alienate many Tics fans (simply by having anything "them men" on display).

3. It's a bar, with loads of tellys, to entice fans, and thereby maximise income/turnover.

:shrug:
Don't forget option No 4 All you can eat and drink for free pre & post match and a football match ticket thrown in too.

Maximum capacity 150x £4.00 = £6000 not bad . If you have 2 12000 twice a week us and the eggs.24000 a not bad 🤑

Don't think the position of this establishment has any relevance to it's chances of survival. There are plenty of successful bars on the Middlebrook complex and that's a soulless shithole at night.
The bars on Middlebrook are really food outlets with a licence like Nando's etc, Robin Park doesn't seem to attract those and has Burger King and KFC, I just think that it's just a bit off the beaten track to attract passing trade, assuming that they would open it on non match days.
Middlebrook is a souless shithole most of the time.

Will be closed in no time unless some of our fans are loaded
I'll stick with Andertons cheap as chips before and after games

Before Rigalettos closed Madri was £4.60 a pint, a few weeks ago Madri £5.40 a pint after the international break £5.90 a pint.

Anymore increases and they can piss off, no need to rip off the fans like that!

Aren't we going through the highest inflation period for years?

Yes…but tbh the stuff is essentially ‘water’ …of course there are other ingredients and other types of costs but like petrol most of what you are paying is tax….and as bad as inflation has been recently I don’t think tax on beer has gone up much or at all ??

(I never drink at the match anyroad so makes no odds to me from that perspective