Richie 'Immensely Proud' After Today's Game | Vital Football

Richie 'Immensely Proud' After Today's Game

Yes, understandably proud after that gutsy performance. Everyone played their part today and I felt sorry for our players at the final whistle. We'll play worse than that and get some reward in some games, but at the moment we're not getting the breaks that our performances deserve. :clap: :shake: :wagging: :shrug:

There wasn't a bad performance from anyone in a red shirt today Caz. The only thing that stopped me from enjoying the game more was the fact that my "stream" kept freezing. At one point in the game there was the penalty incident for us. I saw the referee point to the spot but then my picture froze, then it came back on and someone (I forget who), was taking a corner ????? I thought I must've been dreaming. I even phoned my son Neil to ask him what had happened and he told me that Ladapo had missed the spot kick. :shake:

Great performance from the lads, best I’ve seen them play.Deserved something.
Let’s get all these unlucky deflections,Silly mistakes, bad shooting put into room 101 !
We can climb up this league, it’s there for the taking!

I had a couple of buffering issues in the first half but it came back where it had left off and both times took less than a minute. Though I did see the penalty miss on Sky Sports before we'd even got a pen on the live stream!

Merry, I think you are right with the performances being good but good enough? I hope so. I just hope we don't get into that rut when the final five minutes and stoppage time comes that we panic.

I had a couple of buffering issues in the first half but it came back where it had left off and both times took less than a minute. Though I did see the penalty miss on Sky Sports before we'd even got a pen on the live stream!

Merry, I think you are right with the performances being good but good enough? I hope so. I just hope we don't get into that rut when the final five minutes and stoppage time comes that we panic.

Best form of defence is to attack!
Comon Millers ,no time wasting, it’s only gonna get added onto the dreaded time when oppos score!