Richardson | Page 27 | Vital Football

Richardson

Clearly using media work as a way to try and keep himself relevant, ensuring chairman don't forget about him when new managerial openings crop up.

Smart move.

Is he a regular pundit Sid?

First time.
Had his teeth done ala Stephen Warnock / Paul Cook.
Was comfortable talking about other teams. Now wants to get back into the game, says he's had a couple of offers but wants the right one to suit him.
Didn't say too much about his dismissal at Wigan apart from he took them L1 relegation threatened to Champions (finishing above Sunderland) within 1yr.
Clinton Morrison was promoting him saying he should not be out of a job.

Last edited:
First time.
Was comfortable talking about other teams. Now wants to get back into the game, says he's had a couple of offers but wants the right one to suit him.
Didn't say too much about his dismissal at Wigan apart from he took them L1 relegation threatened to Champions (finishing above Sunderland) within 1yr.

I think when he was here it was very similar to Caldwell's time, I think his career will probably follow a similar trajectory.

Both nice guys, but I think they owe their success to the large budget / quality of player advantage they had in L1.

I think when he was here it was very similar to Caldwell's time, I think his career will probably follow a similar trajectory.

Both nice guys, but I think they owe their success to the large budget / quality of player advantage they had in L1.

Title winning season? ... fair enough.
Survival season? ... that was down to picking up past its, never wases and kids.

First time.
Clinton Morrison FFS.