Revs Gets New Job | Vital Football

Revs Gets New Job

herringthorpe

Alert Team
Staff member
Former Rotherham United's 'ambitious but brilliant' striker Alex Revell has been appointed the Manager of Stevenage.

Good Luck Revs!

Oh wow, good luck Revs, but he's really been chucked well and truly in the deep end, hasn't he?
Stevenage are deep in the brown stuff and this is probably a last throw of the dice to try and lift them off the bottom of League two. It's a difficult task he's got and unfortunately I can't see him changing their fortunes. They've only won three games all season after playing 34 games and only scored 23 goals in the process. If Revs can turn their fortunes around then he will have performed a miracle.

I'd be surprised if he can turn it round too, Nez. But, hey, this is Mr Ambitious But Brilliant so . . . .

. . . but I doubt it!

Oh yes, it's ambitious alright, but you have to start somewhere I suppose.
I wish him well in his managerial career and it can't get much tougher than this, surely.

I see Stevenage are in trouble for postponing their game in November because of International call-ups. Apparently you can only postpone if three players are called up for international duty. Stevenage had but two.

What I'm wondering is - who the bl**dy hell were the two called up playing for????o_O