Retaining the cup | Vital Football

Retaining the cup

I hope Olympiacos do these Spuds. Bouchalakis starting.

I'm going to watch Atletico v Juventus tonight. I like good defending. It would have been even more enticing if Godin and Chiellini were featuring.

Oly played well, defending was shit. They need a colossus like Wozza in January for £50m

Dortmund vs PSG
Real Madrid vs Manchester City
Atalanta vs Valencia
Atletico vs Liverpool
Chelsea vs Bayern Munich
Lyon vs Juventus
Tottenham vs Leipzig
Napoli vs Barcelona

Dortmund vs PSG
Real Madrid vs Manchester City
Atalanta vs Valencia
Atletico vs Liverpool
Chelsea vs Bayern Munich
Lyon vs Juventus
Tottenham vs Leipzig
Napoli vs Barcelona

Nice to see the English clubs getting a relatively tough draw for once.

Hopefully Atletico surprise Liverpool. Simeone plays with two banks of four and has a reputation for being a master in defence. They've lost Godin but should still make life tough for Liverpool.

They'll just have to handle the atmosphere in the second-leg at Anfield.

Hopefully Atletico surprise Liverpool. Simeone plays with two banks of four and has a reputation for being a master in defence. They've lost Godin but should still make life tough for Liverpool.

And by atmosphere you mean their lovely fans lining the streets and throwing bottles and rocks at the team bus... Or was that someone else too..?

And by atmosphere you mean their lovely fans lining the streets and throwing bottles and rocks at the team bus... Or was that someone else too..?

I hate Liverpool, but the majority of opposing sides freeze at Anfield due to the supporters (who I think are scum).

All it needs is a goal.

In modern away goal football, keeping a clean sheet at home is the golden ticket