Retained list for end of season 2017-18, what do we think? | Vital Football

Retained list for end of season 2017-18, what do we think?

Bent, Shacks and Baird gone is no great surprise.

Both loanees back is also no surprise. Winnall might return soon.

The rest "staying" was expected but a number will be sold/loaned out.

It will be ineteresting to see how it pans out.

Every surprised under23 defender Alex Cover has been let go been one the best defenders this year But then again Wassall was never going to release his lad even though he's stood still for three seasons

Every surprised under23 defender Alex Cover has been let go been one the best defenders this year But then again Wassall was never going to release his lad even though he's stood still for three seasons
Though the same, notice Walker is also kept on, smacks of nepotism to me which is not going to help matters. :fish:

Help When I click on the link to your article Bloomer, all I get is a big W and a request to login to something. Ergo I can't read it. What's going on?

Though the same, notice Walker is also kept on, smacks of nepotism to me which is not going to help matters. :fish:
Yes I watch the under23 a lot really enjoy the way they play But Ethan Wassall has never really improved Imo not a bad player just can't imagine him in the first team Just thought Cover was a better defender So do the few fans who go

Latest Rams News