Reservoir red dogs | Page 2 | Vital Football

Reservoir red dogs

He does strike me as the kind of person to take criticism to heart & I do hope they make more, he also strikes me as sad enough to be on here at 22:00 on a Friday.

The guests are good but what struck me most is how little Paul McGregor played for us, he was always there for years & when he did play made such a massive impact.

I’ve always said how Dyche is desperate to manage us im
Sure someone will find the quotes but I also can’t believe he never played for us as he was another that was always around.

be not interesting at all to hear the sheep version where they spend almost all but 5 years in our shadow or the Fester one where they rip their cocks off about Vardy. The blunts will no doubt have a podcast in about 15 years when they finally realise the internet is a thing as well.

He does strike me as the kind of person to take criticism to heart & I do hope they make more, he also strikes me as sad enough to be on here at 22:00 on a Friday.

The guests are good but what struck me most is how little Paul McGregor played for us, he was always there for years & when he did play made such a massive impact.

I’ve always said how Dyche is desperate to manage us im
Sure someone will find the quotes but I also can’t believe he never played for us as he was another that was always around.

be not interesting at all to hear the sheep version where they spend almost all but 5 years in our shadow or the Fester one where they rip their cocks off about Vardy. The blunts will no doubt have a podcast in about 15 years when they finally realise the internet is a thing as well.

Didnt paul mcgregor leave to join a pop band?

Not true that there havent been any since last year. There were quite a few during the lockdown period including Dyche, Woan, Joe Lolley, and another current player, think it was Matty Cash. You can get them from ITunes but thats probably a bit complicated for some of the dumbnuts on here who are so far up their own arses insulting each other that they wont know how ITunes works!

Not true that there havent been any since last year. There were quite a few during the lockdown period including Dyche, Woan, Joe Lolley, and another current player, think it was Matty Cash. You can get them from ITunes but thats probably a bit complicated for some of the dumbnuts on here who are so far up their own arses insulting each other that they wont know how ITunes works!

Go and get the guitar.