Replica Kit | Vital Football

Replica Kit

John Rotten

Vital Reserves Team
Now we’re back where we belong in the premier league how much do you think we’ll make from new Home, Away and Third kit sales. I’m predicting record sales for the club. Also does anyone know if we’re looking for a new kit supplier and shirt sponsorship?
kerching!

BOXT seem to do a lot with Dirty Leeds, but not sponsor the shirts, so not sure how they’ll feel about spending money on two PL teams I guess they’d stick with us. Just as long as we never have Fawaz festooning our shirts ever again I don’t really mind & ideally not a betting company

SpaceX - Musky really does have more money than sand.

He’s the biggest conman out there, sure he’s built monorails in Brockway, Ogdenville, and North Haverbrook but he never earned his money he got it from a very very shady South African diamond mine & he’s over promised & under delivered on almost every single thing since. Give most people the profits of apartheid Though & im pretty sure they’d at least make some money.

He’s the biggest conman out there, sure he’s built monorails in Brockway, Ogdenville, and North Haverbrook but he never earned his money he got it from a very very shady South African diamond mine & he’s over promised & under delivered on almost every single thing since. Give most people the profits of apartheid Though & im pretty sure they’d at least make some money.

He'd fit right in somewhere between the Newcastle mob and and that Russian fella that used to own Chelsea until his bestie said"nice country, we'll take it!" then.

It also looks like he'll have £33 billion beer chits burning a hole in his pocket once the Twatter buy out falls through and he settles his bit on the sides debts.

He'd fit right in somewhere between the Newcastle mob and and that Russian fella that used to own Chelsea until his bestie said"nice country, we'll take it!" then.

It also looks like he'll have £33 billion beer chits burning a hole in his pocket once the Twatter buy out falls through and he settles his bit on the sides debts.

Yep I’d be almost certain he’ll back out of the Twitter deal

Does Brad our American colleague still post ?
i do just not quite as much. I have had some life issues come up. I have been following the club though and i am very happy for the team and all the supporters on this forum.

So i am really excited to see how we do in the Premier. If nothing else i can stick it to those fair weather Man united, Man City, Liverpool, and Chelski supporters here in the states