Renewal Time For Me | Vital Football

Renewal Time For Me

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
Wey, im at a crossroads, do I lump out another high amount of cash for something that doesn't give value for money and maybe be seen as to be in with the Joneses club? A club that has me in with people checking Faceshite or playing Candy Crush.

or do I jack the 'contract' i have by giving notice?

Decisions, decisions.

I am of course refering to my mobile. Anyone recommend what's worth lumping out on a 2 year contract?

Was tempted by the new Samsung Alpha, the HTC One or the LG G3

Alpha out of the 3.

There has been a bit of a lull in new smart phones coming out, I expect some new ones in the next couple of months.

I'm currently using the Sony Z3 which is the best I've had, battery is excellent. Although the S5 was also decent as you could buy a spare battery.

The best bet is not to go on a contract with a phone these days, get a second hand handset and get a sim free contract. Save you an arm and a leg in the long run.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 16/2/2015 13:31

Wey, im at a crossroads, do I lump out another high amount of cash for something that doesn't give value for money and maybe be seen as to be in with the Joneses club? A club that has me in with people checking Faceshite or playing Candy Crush.

or do I jack the 'contract' i have by giving notice?

Decisions, decisions.

I am of course refering to my mobile. Anyone recommend what's worth lumping out on a 2 year contract?

Was tempted by the new Samsung Alpha, the HTC One or the LG G3

The G4, S6 and Htc One M9 are all due out by April, would hang fire if I were you.

I have the S5 and its by far the best phone around, puts Apple to shame with some of the stuff it can do.

Whilst I'm always the first to buy the latest flagships you don't get value for money. I'd suggest an S5, Z3 or Alpha second hand for about £250 tops. Combine with a £10 a month tariff and you're laughing. Otherwise you'll be stuck on a £35 month contract and no chance of changing networks for 2 years even if you get a shit service.

Not only is it cheaper it's also much more flexible

I am shit with technology therefore i have an iPhone which does everything i want and a whole lot more.

Just to muddy the waters a little I've had an HTC for over a year now and it's the best phone I've ever had sky go works perfect, (not like on some smart phones) android apps for dodgy streams for the match work great with the front facing speakers and mine actually works for making phone calls as well

I know a few Newcastle lads who moved to Oz to find work.
They've been boycotting for a few years now too.

What given was the best goalkeeper at nufc in my opinion but he ruined any legendary status in my book by his exit and greed.

only prob with the samsungs is the battery life is shit. im on an s4, and when my deal is up im gonna look for a sim only and just use this til it falls to bits. my current contract is almost 60 a month for 4G unlimited, as i needed it to use when i was in Rep Ireland. Im on EE, and the 4G signal is utter dogshit.