Remy Howarth Signs New Deal! | Vital Football

Remy Howarth Signs New Deal!

This is more suprising than Appleton signing a new deal. Didn't see this at all. In fact I was certain he would be leaving at the end of the season.

Appleton's obviously seen something he likes. Hopefully Howarth can continue to develop.

Have to give players time to develop. Would expect a half season loan next year in L2 to get games. Loved hearing his interviews, someone who sounds so enthusiastic and loves the game, great attitude which bodes well for him.

To come from Cefn Druids he hasn't looked out of place when given an opportunity.

The Human Resources office have certainly been busy. Good news, and like others I did not see this coming. Also, does anyone else think that Remy looks like fat Ronaldo?

Have to give players time to develop. Would expect a half season loan next year in L2 to get games. Loved hearing his interviews, someone who sounds so enthusiastic and loves the game, great attitude which bodes well for him.

To come from Cefn Druids he hasn't looked out of place when given an opportunity.

Absolutely right about his attitude.

The Human Resources office have certainly been busy. Good news, and like others I did not see this coming. Also, does anyone else think that Remy looks like fat Ronaldo?
Apart from being the wrong colour and not having buck teeth - erm no!

I wonder whether Howarth gets a contract ahead of Archibald? Can't imagine both getting new deals.

Suspect Howarth is a relatively cheap squad player and who gets games in the cups rather than league. He's definitely one who seems genuinely over the moon to be here and given another chance to be in professional football and for that reason he's probably been given a little more time to develop.

Not suggesting that good attitude gets you everywhere, talent plays a big part obviously, but having the right attitude certainly helps.

I would imagine Remy is great to have around the squad. I believe he was a personal trainer previously so his positive attitude and personality should rub off on others whilst not costing a fortune.

You know when he comes on or starts a cup game that whatever else transpires, his commitment to the cause will never be in question and for a squad player that goes an awfully long way for me. He reminds me of Jack Muldoon in more ways than one.

Good clubs need the likes of Remy and Jack around.

I would imagine Remy is great to have around the squad. I believe he was a personal trainer previously so his positive attitude and personality should rub off on others whilst not costing a fortune.

You know when he comes on or starts a cup game that whatever else transpires, his commitment to the cause will never be in question and for a squad player that goes an awfully long way for me. He reminds me of Jack Muldoon in more ways than one.

Good clubs need the likes of Remy and Jack around.
It thought of the Muldoon comparison as well, or going back further, a Jake Sheridan type.