Remember these names | Vital Football

Remember these names

Spursex

Alert Team
Congratulations on their deals - first steps to fame and fortune?

Wed 05 May 2021, 16:30|

We are delighted to announce that Matthew Craig, Michael Craig, Dermi Lusala and Romaine Mundle have signed their first professional contracts with the Club.
Matthew, who turned 18 last month, has featured in 21 of our 22 matches in the Under-18 Premier League this season to date, either in central midfield or at centre-back, while also appearing twice in the FA Youth Cup.

u18_contracts_matthewcraig.jpg

His identical twin brother Michael returned from a lengthy spell out injured in September, 2020, and has made 18 appearances in all competitions in central midfield for our Under-18s this season, scoring once, while also stepping up to play twice for our Under-23s in the Premier League 2.
Matthew and Michael have signed contracts that will run until 2023.

u18_contracts_michaelcraig.jpg

Right-back Dermi, 18, has played 10 times in all competitions for our Under-18s so far in 2020/21, scoring once, and made his first appearance for our Under-23s in a 1-0 victory at Arsenal in September, 2020.

u18_contracts_dermilusala.jpg

Attacking midfielder Romaine turned 18 last month and has scored three goals in 21 appearances across all competitions for our Under-18s this term, in addition to featuring twice for the Under-23s.
Dermi and Romaine have signed contracts that will run until 2022.

u18_contracts_romainemundle.jpg

Academy Manager Dean Rastrick said: "We’re delighted that another four members of our second-year group have earned their first professional contracts with the Club. In the case of all four players, this is testament to the hard work and dedication, with the support of their families, that they have shown over the years in our Academy. This is the first rung of the ladder towards their senior careers and I, along with the Academy staff, look forward to seeing how they progress and develop over the seasons ahead

Congratulations on their deals - first steps to fame and fortune?

Wed 05 May 2021, 16:30|

We are delighted to announce that Matthew Craig, Michael Craig, Dermi Lusala and Romaine Mundle have signed their first professional contracts with the Club.
Matthew, who turned 18 last month, has featured in 21 of our 22 matches in the Under-18 Premier League this season to date, either in central midfield or at centre-back, while also appearing twice in the FA Youth Cup.

u18_contracts_matthewcraig.jpg

His identical twin brother Michael returned from a lengthy spell out injured in September, 2020, and has made 18 appearances in all competitions in central midfield for our Under-18s this season, scoring once, while also stepping up to play twice for our Under-23s in the Premier League 2.
Matthew and Michael have signed contracts that will run until 2023.

u18_contracts_michaelcraig.jpg

Right-back Dermi, 18, has played 10 times in all competitions for our Under-18s so far in 2020/21, scoring once, and made his first appearance for our Under-23s in a 1-0 victory at Arsenal in September, 2020.

u18_contracts_dermilusala.jpg

Attacking midfielder Romaine turned 18 last month and has scored three goals in 21 appearances across all competitions for our Under-18s this term, in addition to featuring twice for the Under-23s.
Dermi and Romaine have signed contracts that will run until 2022.

u18_contracts_romainemundle.jpg

Academy Manager Dean Rastrick said: "We’re delighted that another four members of our second-year group have earned their first professional contracts with the Club. In the case of all four players, this is testament to the hard work and dedication, with the support of their families, that they have shown over the years in our Academy. This is the first rung of the ladder towards their senior careers and I, along with the Academy staff, look forward to seeing how they progress and develop over the seasons ahead
How amazing is that .
Congratulations to them all.
Imaging being the parents of the twins . Having one son make it as a football pro is one thing ..........
The others must be thinking this is just the best feeling . ... ever .
Wonderful .
I wish them all the best .

Imagine being the father of them twins. Coming for a kickaround lads? Yeah, you're in goal dad :-)

I have twin girls who played thru the US Natl Youth setup (And I coached their club team a few season), and I have had that very experience many many many times. If you dont think girls hit it hard, you're welcome to come have a go. Scary shit.

Did you know there's an actual medical term called FOOSH? "Falling On Outstretched Hand". When you fracture your forearm bone(s), that's the worst of it.

FYI, this can also happen when playing in goal. Just sayin.

Jesus all this about the Twins has brought back some sad memories, but also well done to you all with Twins, double go for it.

Love the bit "your in goal Dad" that did make me smile, thankyou.