Away Rochdale Bradford Blackpool

Wigan

Home Oldham MK Dons Rotherham Oxford Wimbledon

Away Portsmouth Rochdale Fleetwood Bristol Rovers Doncaster

Blackburn

Home Bradford Southend Peterborough Oxford

Away MK Dons Gillingham Bristol Rovers Doncaster Charlton

We need to buck up at home We do can't fault away form

Looking at those fixtures for the three teams involved it will be bite your finger nails time right up to the final game of the season.
You are right about our league home form it is below par, very worrying.

Looking at those fixtures for the three teams involved it is very reassuring to note that the other two both have to play Bradford, Peterborough and Charlton.
Definate dropped points coming in amongst that lot.

I'm glad we'll have things wrapped up with games to spare. Because i don't fancy going to bogey team Doncaster needing a last game win.

DRAGNET - 26/3/2018 14:47

Looking at those fixtures for the three teams involved it will be bite your finger nails time right up to the final game of the season.
You are right about our league home form it is below par, very worrying.

If our home form gives you cause to worry, does our away form give you cause for optimism?

I think people are referring to the 6 draws at home as being under par.
If we'd won 2 or 3 of those then another 4 or 6 points would have us clear at the top with games in hand. If 2 of those wins had been against Blackburn and Shrewsbury we could possibly be 6 points clear of 3rd placed Blackburn.
If all that had happened then our style of play might not have been as effective away from home and dropped those possibly gained points in away games.

Of course we are. Its all ifs and buts. I think we'll be up with games to spare. :boogie: :cupwinner: