• Nottingham Forest12:30Bolton Wanderers
    • Reading12:30Birmingham City
    • Rotherham United12:30Middlesbrough
    • Wigan Athletic12:30Millwall
    • Sheffield Wednesday12:30Queens Park Rangers

Last edited:
Predictions for this week's crucial games:
  • Hull City19:45Wigan Athletic draw.
  • Millwall19:45Queens Park Rangers home win.
  • Norwich City19:45Reading home win.
  • Rotherham United19:45Aston Villa away win.

Looking at the remaining fixtures i think the relegation sides around us will pick up some suprise results my predictions - i have s staying up on goal difference but i'm not confident of that - i think if we go down or stay up it could easily be GD or just 1 point. If we could just beat Hull tomorrow and have the fixtures go our way we'd not be far away.

Wigan - 4 points
Hull A - draw
Norwich H - loss
Leeds A - loss
Preston H - draw
Birmingham A - draw
Millwall H - draw

Millwall - 7 points
QPR H- win
Sheff U A - loss
Brentford H - draw
Villa A - loss
Stoke H - draw
Bristol H - draw
Wigan A - draw

Reading - 6 points
Norwich A - loss
Brentford H - draw
Bristol A - draw
West Brom H - loss
Boro A - draw
Birmingham H - win

Rotherham - 5 points
Villa H - loss
Stoke A - loss
Swansea A - draw
Birmingham H - win
West Brom A - loss
Boro H - draw

After watching a few chunks ot the Nobbers game against Leeds ( I hope Cook was there and not at the Liverpool game ) I reckon it will be a miracle if we do anything at Leeds but Nob End didnt look much at all. Every player in the Leeds side looked to play with urgency and on winning or recieving the ball strived to push forward with pace. No stopping ,looking and going sideways or backwards. This was helped by forward players who continually ran into space drawing Nob Ends defenders. On the other hand Preston looked slow and lethargic in midfield and created nothing and had one shot off target, looking very much like we have been the majority of the season. The Nobbers have another injury crisis and are there for the taking providing we play an attacking up tempo game.
So a point tonight and three against The Nobbers and Milwall may see us safe.

MY PREDICTIONS ARE

Wigan - 4 points 6pts 47pts
Hull A - draw draw
Norwich H - loss draw
Leeds A - loss loss
Preston H - draw draw
Birmingham A - draw loss
Millwall H - draw win

Millwall - 7 points 5pts 45pts
QPR H- win win
Sheff U A - loss loss
Brentford H - draw draw
Villa A - loss loss
Stoke H - draw loss
Bristol H - draw draw
Wigan A - draw loss

Reading - 6 points 5pts 45pts
Norwich A - loss loss
Brentford H - draw draw
Bristol A - draw loss
West Brom H - loss draw
Boro A - draw loss
Birmingham H - win win

Rotherham - 5 points 4pts 43pts
Villa H - loss loss
Stoke A - loss loss
Swansea A - draw loss
Birmingham H - win win
West Brom A - loss loss
Boro H - draw draw

Okay I'll play.

Wigan - 46 points
Hull A - loss
Norwich H - draw
Leeds A - loss
Preston H - draw
Birmingham A - loss
Millwall H - win

Millwall - 48 Points
QPR H- win
Sheff U A - loss
Brentford H - win
Villa A - loss
Stoke H - draw
Bristol H - draw
Wigan A - loss

Reading - 46 points
Norwich A - loss
Brentford H - draw
Bristol A - draw
West Brom H - draw
Boro A - loss
Birmingham H - win

Rotherham - 46 points
Villa H - loss
Stoke A - draw
Swansea A - loss
Birmingham H - win
West Brom A - loss
Boro H - Win

Stay up on goal difference.

Changed my mind. Norwich will dick us. Leeds and Birmingham results are inevitable. That leaves two games we most likely have to win. Anything less and we'll likely fall short.

Rotherham are playing loads of teams on the beach. I fancy them to get two wins from those last five. Can we match it? Not for me!

All I ask right now is that we take it to the last day with it in our hands, even if it means we have to win to stay up. I’ll snap your hand off now for that scenario. Best case scenario is that the table stays exactly as it is from now until May and us and Millwall can play out a draw on the last day to keep each other safe.

If we drop into that bottom three, we won’t get back out.

I think Rotherham will get a couple of suprises they have a lot of fight and spirit. Fighting for their lives with everything they have got despite lack of quality.

Think we will bottle our games even if we take a lead.

Rotherham deserve to stay up more than us - on paper they should have been relegated rock bottom weeks ago but they kept themselves alive by pure guts and determination - the exact opposite of us. But life isn't fair and i hope we are lucky enough to surive despite not deserving it.

I think Rotherham will get a couple of suprises they have a lot of fight and spirit. Fighting for their lives with everything they have got despite lack of quality.

Think we will bottle our games even if we take a lead.

Rotherham deserve to stay up more than us - on paper they should have been relegated rock bottom weeks ago but they kept themselves alive by pure guts and determination - the exact opposite of us. But life isn't fair and i hope we are lucky enough to surive despite not deserving it.
Sorry kids you normally peak a lot of sense but your assertion that Rotherham deserve to stay up more than us is nonesense! The team's that go down deserve to go down because over a season they are the worst teams,those that stay up have been better than them!

Sorry kids you normally peak a lot of sense but your assertion that Rotherham deserve to stay up more than us is nonesense! The team's that go down deserve to go down because over a season they are the worst teams,those that stay up have been better than them!

We finished 19 points above them last year and had a much more expensive squad this year we spent an extra 6m or so on signings and added to the wage bill while Rotherham spent nothing and struggled to attract anyone remotley half decent. We enjoyed a great start racing to 20 points in the first couple of months while Rotherham got hammered first day and had a horrible start but they clawed themselves back into it and we collapsed.

Come the end of the season points dictate who goes up and down but when you considering it will likely be one win either way that saves one of us, one bad decision, one mistake it will be the finest of margins and who luck favours. When uou look at what we had and they had and you see they have heroically over achieved to still be in with a chance of survival while we have under achieved off the scale to be in this mess. They do deserve that touch of luck more than us because of that - but i hope they don't get it.

Millwall get a Penalty in the last 5 mins at Sheffield Utd.....and miss it !

Sheffield U down to 10 men though....

Rotherham battering Stoke at the moment, fair play to them, they have spirit, mentality and most importantly bottle. Our players should be looking at that mentality and hang their heads in shame.