Remaining fxtures | Page 9 | Vital Football

Remaining fxtures

Barnsley centre back just missed a free header from a corner....right in front! ...then Leeds go up other end and take the lead with a ‘scruffy ‘un’

get in !

Reactions: GSM
83 minutes still 1-0. Itchy bum time. Come on Leeds stick another in. Never thoughtII would find myself saying that.

Leeds parking the bus for gods sake.

If they seal the title against Derby he'll be out with them buying the first round of shots and leading the karaoke of Queens 'we are the Champions'!
Agreed. That's why I'd be happy with a Hull win on Saturday. It keeps Luton below us whatever happens against Charlton and I have faith that Cardiff can beat them on the last day. Whereas I'd be stunned if Luton lose to a beach bound Blackburn who'd love nothing more than to aide in our demise.

I somehow don't think Leeds will be as unprofessional as we were against Barnsley on that day. I said at the time it was disrespectful to the supporters to put in a no show like that and even now I feel the same way.

Professional players have a duty to their counterparts at other clubs to play to the end of the season as in many cases there are still issues to be resolved. I truly hope that both Leeds and Fulham don't just roll over and that both games are played in a respectful manner.

If we are to get out of the mess I don't want anyone turning round and saying we got there by default because Fulham let us win. It would be an insult to our players and the effort they have made to pull out the performances of the last few games to have it ruined by the press saying we were lucky.

C'mon you heroes. Up the Tic's.

I somehow don't think Leeds will be as unprofessional as we were against Barnsley on that day. I said at the time it was disrespectful to the supporters to put in a no show like that and even now I feel the same way.

Professional players have a duty to their counterparts at other clubs to play to the end of the season as in many cases there are still issues to be resolved. I truly hope that both Leeds and Fulham don't just roll over and that both games are played in a respectful manner.

If we are to get out of the mess I don't want anyone turning round and saying we got there by default because Fulham let us win. It would be an insult to our players and the effort they have made to pull out the performances of the last few games to have it ruined by the press saying we were lucky.

C'mon you heroes. Up the Tic's.

If we stay up i couldn't give a toss what other folk think, oh and heroes nah don't think so pal, they are footballers not the Royal Marine Commandos.

Blood and sand ! WBA all over em but can’t find a final ball and Huddersfield score out of nothing 5 mins to go.

Oh well I suppose that might let Brentford in for the automatic spot they fully deserve

That’s football when you think it’s going your way it smacks you

I'm actually pleased with the result as I never thought we would have finished above Huddesfield with our 12pt deduction.
It also means that Brentford who deserve that auto place have a brilliant chance now to make it theres.