Release Lists | Page 5 | Vital Football

Release Lists

So far, only Braintree, Bromley, Chester, Lincoln and North Ferriby have yet to sign any new players.

Not worried at all - of the players signed by other NL clubs so far, only Andy Cook and Ross Hannah would have been on my radar, and Cook looks to have been a non-starter due to wages. With Hannah going to Barrow, we probably couldn't have matched his wages either.

If Cowley hasn't signed anyone yet, there will be legitimate reasons for that.

Scotimp - 6/6/2016 16:57

I know, but there is no guarantee that the squad come August will look like the retained list in May.

Dover are losing a few too - Nicky Deverdics has joined Hartlepool today. Hopefully that will unsettle Miller, who will fancy a move back to Lincolnshire...o

Lots of movement now in the transfer market - I am collecting info for the season preview and am recording at least a dozen moves per day at the moment in the National League.

Miller plays for Carlisle...

A Braintree fan on FB seems to think Fry is coming this way with Woodyard and Habergham, got to say I would also be surprised, we would have a lot of CBs and be a little unbalanced.

The Imposter - 6/6/2016 19:34

I know, but there is no guarantee that the squad come August will look like the retained list in May.

Dover are losing a few too - Nicky Deverdics has joined Hartlepool today. Hopefully that will unsettle Miller, who will fancy a move back to Lincolnshire...o

Lots of movement now in the transfer market - I am collecting info for the season preview and am recording at least a dozen moves per day at the moment in the National League.

Ricky Miller....

Luke Imp - 6/6/2016 16:53

Another CB, though? McCombe, Waterfall and Beevers if needed. As Bush and Howe if/when they sign...
Maybe some of them will ask to leave and go on the transfer list like Rhead. His twitter says he's an accountant as well as a footballer.

From BBC Essex Twitter.

News of two more players set to leave #Braintree from 6 tomorrow - inc one who is in talks with #Lincoln

BBC Essex Sport‏ @BBCEssexSport
BREAKING: England C internationals Sam Habergham and Alex Woodyard are set to leave #Braintree in the coming weeks

Doesn't say which one if any of these is talking to us.

Impish - 7/6/2016 06:45

BBC Essex Sport‏ @BBCEssexSport
BREAKING: England C internationals Sam Habergham and Alex Woodyard are set to leave #Braintree in the coming weeks

Doesn't say which one if any of these is talking to us.

Rob Makepeace has tweeted Woodyard in talks with us.

Red Wimp - 6/6/2016 20:35

The Imposter - 6/6/2016 19:34

Ricky Miller....

Of course! :oops:

I would guess the day we report back from training or around there, no later than July 1st as I would think the old deals will run out on June 30th. Only Jack so far no problem if the others don't like Bush and Howe.