Refunds | Vital Football

Refunds

NLondonTree

Vital Squad Member
As the season is not likely to resume in front of fans, has anyone heard about refunds for away tickets already purchased?

As the season is not likely to resume in front of fans, has anyone heard about refunds for away tickets already purchased?

I posted about this on another thread.

I sent an email to the Ticket Office about refunds for the away tickets that I'd purchased and asked for a refund, they said that they can't issue refunds as the office is closed.

If purchased via a credit card, you could try to reclaim via them - it's reasonably easy to do that.

In the same email, I mentioned the fact that I had 4 x season cards & had renewed them for next season and asked about those.

They said, until the EFL & FA makes their decision (on this season & next) then they can't do anything.

Personally, I'm not that bothered about refunds for this season, if it helps the club & equally, if the club recognise that - eg by making home cup games free.

With regard to the season tickets for next season - we'll have to see what happens.

if the club recognise that - eg by making home cup games free.

Word down here is cup games are very very unlikely next season

One of the two Manchester clubs & Chelsea are the only ones that want them back.

surprises me both Manc clubs don’t and also Spurs & Arsenal but I’d be very shocked if we saw the league cup at all, it might be the excuse to get rid of it altogether the PL & some of the championship have been looking for.

I'd heard that the proposal was that the FA Cup will remain, in current format - it's central to the English game.

League Cup may just be competed amongst EFL clubs - although, some EPL sides were interested in entering their u21 sides.

I can't imagine these are that high on the agenda at present.....

I see that the players from EFL teams will be responsible for their own testing, twice per week - prior to training.

I'd heard that the proposal was that the FA Cup will remain, in current format - it's central to the English game.

League Cup may just be competed amongst EFL clubs - although, some EPL sides were interested in entering their u21 sides.

I can't imagine these are that high on the agenda at present.....

I see that the players from EFL teams will be responsible for their own testing, twice per week - prior to training.
That would actually be quite cool if the League cup was EFL only and may save it from being a total irrelevance. I quite like PL sides fielding u21 sides but there would have to be strict rules ie no player who has played in the EPL.

That would actually be quite cool if the League cup was EFL only and may save it from being a total irrelevance. I quite like PL sides fielding u21 sides but there would have to be strict rules ie no player who has played in the EPL.

Very few Championship sides play their first team for the League Cup - but, if they had a chance of winning, that would make the competition better, in my opinion anyway.

If EPL sides enter - then, there would be strict caveats on the players that can feature - presumably, none or 1-2 from the 25 man EPL squad - rest from u21s etc.

Very few Championship sides play their first team for the League Cup - but, if they had a chance of winning, that would make the competition better, in my opinion anyway.

If EPL sides enter - then, there would be strict caveats on the players that can feature - presumably, none or 1-2 from the 25 man EPL squad - rest from u21s etc.
That was pretty much exactly what I was thinking. Am guessing the Europa League place would be gone though...

That was pretty much exactly what I was thinking. Am guessing the Europa League place would be gone though...
That won't matter; In any ten year period recently, how many clubs actually get into Europe via the League Cup?

It is mostly won by clubs who would get into Europe via the League anyway. Birmingham, maybe Middlesbrough and Fulham? Can't remember. It's not that many.

I think the league cup would be great as an EFL only competition. Maybe it could be voluntary entry for PL sides.

That won't matter; In any ten year period recently, how many clubs actually get into Europe via the League Cup?

It is mostly won by clubs who would get into Europe via the League anyway. Birmingham, maybe Middlesbrough and Fulham? Can't remember. It's not that many.

I think the league cup would be great as an EFL only competition. Maybe it could be voluntary entry for PL sides.
True, I forgot about the rule about it reverting to league placing not runner up.

Not sure I like the idea of PL by invite although if there’s no Europa place I can’t see many entering anyway.

i dont agree personally.
They should bring in 30 player cap on all squads and make them play however many games it takes Forest used to play 60 games and win trophies after being in the pub twice a week :)