Refund from GFC | Page 2 | Vital Football

Refund from GFC

If that is the case it's piss poor from the club. If GFC are saying that you can have your money back if someone bails us out, if not tough shit, it shows a lack of respect for its supporters. The EFL turned down one bail out offer. I'd doubt there would be many supporters claiming a refund but those that are or need it should have had some kind of solution or offer made by now. If furlough is the reason, guess they'll be no solution now before March as I'd imagine if most of the staff are back in furlough that's where they'll be until March.
Lets be very clear, if there is no bail out, then i am fairly certain the club will fold. there will be no club and no one will get a refund....or ever be able to watch the gills again.

Last edited:
Lets be very clear, if there is no bail out, then i am fairly certain the club will fold. there will be no club and no one will get a refund....or ever be able to watch the gills again.

There has been a bail out offer, the EFL rightly or wrongly decided to reject it. If GFC goes under it will not be because of a few people wanting ST money back but it might mean it happens sooner. Football clubs are in danger of going under no doubt, just like many other businesses and many individuals will lose their jobs and homes.

I disagree. If the club will fold then so will Scally. He won’t let that happen. As owner, Chairman and majority shareholder, the club’s money is his, all said and done.
Hence why he’s always been so tight with the budget; we never spend more than we can afford, (unlike many other clubs), which means our club is in a better position than most to survive a difficult period like this.
There will be some form of bailout in any case, probably not as much as we would want, but hopefully more than the initial poor offer which was rejected.