Reflexology and alternative treatments | Vital Football

Reflexology and alternative treatments

kefkat

Vital Football Legend
I have monthly reflexology which doesn't cure my health issues however helps them.

I started having monthly reflexology in 2008 when mom was diagnosed with alzeimers disease. Our local council give a monthly grant for alternative treatment to carers.

It continued when Mom passed with David and now I still get it cos of 2nd son K.K health issues.

Over the past year I have really noticed the difference because treatment has been spasmodic due to the pandemic. I've managed 2 treatments.

My legs and feet especially have been as bad as they were and worse than when I first started reflexology in 2008. I know it helps.

Just started up again and gone back to my previous reflexologist who is also doing mobile now.

I have happy feet again. Though I'm feeling the affects of really the first proper treatment in a year as my body realigns and flushes out the toxins I know how much benefit it gives.

Link below for details of.

So my question is do you partake in any alternative treatments from massage, hot stone therapy, Indian head massage, acupuncture etc?

No they aren't my feet below. Just happy feet

https://www.netdoctor.co.uk/healthy-living/a3055/health-benefits-of-reflexology/

Screenshot_20210429-164047_Chrome.jpg

Tried pretty much everything KK. But to be fair, most of it is swimming against the tide of a pretty brutal brain condition (actually, conditions) and damage from all the different operations.

I would like to have a good head massage, had one in Kuala Lumpur and it was blissful. Must look that up actually.

Done acupuncture, hypnotism (I can't be hypnotised was the outcome!), healing, I can do Reiki myself. I have tried refloxology, was ok, didn't have have the impact on me like it clearly does for you. Massage, physio, chiro, err... oh loads!

I've had acupuncture on my shoulders but because it was an NHS physio he didn't have time to complete the procedure for long enough to have any effect. I can say it didn't hurt.

Tried pretty much everything KK. But to be fair, most of it is swimming against the tide of a pretty brutal brain condition (actually, conditions) and damage from all the different operations.

I would like to have a good head massage, had one in Kuala Lumpur and it was blissful. Must look that up actually.

Done acupuncture, hypnotism (I can't be hypnotised was the outcome!), healing, I can do Reiki myself. I have tried refloxology, was ok, didn't have have the impact on me like it clearly does for you. Massage, physio, chiro, err... oh loads!

Get some Indian head massage booked then JF! I love them too. Really with your health they shouldn't be touching your feet.

They told Mr KK he couldn't have it anymore when he started with the leg issues

I've found mediation to be very good for depression and anxiety. It does take quite a while to become good at it though, I've been doing it for 3-4 months.

I've done/tried reiki, physical therapy (physio), electric stim and meditation. They've all worked and not worked if you know what I mean.

@Pangloss meditation takes a lifetime to master, every time I think I've got it and don't need to do the guided ones from one of my aps my brain decides to wander more than a puppy on a windy day.

hypnotism (I can't be hypnotised was the outcome!),

Supposedly it means you're not "suggestible". Apparently, all it does is put you in a highly suggestible state and for the right people, it can work.

No wonder religion and conspiracies dont work for you haha

Supposedly it means you're not "suggestible". Apparently, all it does is put you in a highly suggestible state and for the right people, it can work.

No wonder religion and conspiracies dont work for you haha

lol... indeed! And yet I had a very strange (at times physical) experience over in Kuala Lumpur. Long story!