Ref for Pig Game | Vital Football

Ref for Pig Game

What a lovely lovely man Andrew is,best referee in the world,could not have wished for a better person to officiate the game.

Mike Dean's the best ref,arrogant chuff but the best just the same in my view.UTCB

You'll be voting for Rob :clown:Styles next!

Always worries me getting a PL ref, They're not used to the rough and tumble or pace of the game and are more concerned about the assessors opinions than letting the game flow.

You'll be voting for Rob :clown:Styles next!

Always worries me getting a PL ref, They're not used to the rough and tumble or pace of the game and are more concerned about the assessors opinions than letting the game flow.
Who's better than Dean then? He was quite popular at BDBL the neet he gave us a penalty in injury time penalty v The Millers after he'd warned the Rovrum defender Morgan abart pullin Hazza's shirt and then the soft git did exactly that when the corner came in.Just my opinion but i don't see a better ref than Dean.You obvs aint seen some of the shite we get refeerin regularly at BDBL. UTCB

Who's better than Dean then? He was quite popular at BDBL the neet he gave us a penalty in injury time penalty v The Millers after he'd warned the Rovrum defender Morgan abart pullin Hazza's shirt and then the soft git did exactly that when the corner came in.Just my opinion but i don't see a better ref than Dean.You obvs aint seen some of the shite we get refeerin regularly at BDBL. UTCB

The same Mike Dean that sent Kilgallon off at Swiisboro in a game that might, to most, be a tad more vital than a Rovrum game?

The selective memory yoiu display to attempt to reinforce your case is quite remarkable.

The same Mike Dean that sent Kilgallon off at Swiisboro in a game that might, to most, be a tad more vital than a Rovrum game?

The selective memory yoiu display to attempt to reinforce your case is quite remarkable.
Yes the same Mike Dean who dint gi us 2 penalties(one a stonewaller) at Wembley v Burnley in 2009,which was possibly/probably more important than the pig game ya mention.Why not give a alternative ref tho Mr Grumpy? I bet tha were a moanin chuff when tha cud be arsed to go to BDBL,i bet the BLADES that were sat near ya miss ya constant whingein alot:giggle: UTCB

I’m with blocky on this and if he’s reading this then I hope you get the cup final you deserve (y)

Yes the same Mike Dean who dint gi us 2 penalties(one a stonewaller) at Wembley v Burnley in 2009,which was possibly/probably more important than the pig game ya mention.Why not give a alternative ref tho Mr Grumpy? I bet tha were a moanin chuff when tha cud be arsed to go to BDBL,i bet the BLADES that were sat near ya miss ya constant whingein alot:giggle: UTCB

Actually I used to clap like a demented seal if anything SUFC related was mentioned. Apparently there's a bloke who's been going years who's done it since his first game and now he's worse than he ever was.

Taking me to task for not answering again.

Seeing as you've never answer questions directly I feel no compunction at all to satisfy your prompts but, in this insatnce the best up and coming ref IMHO is Oliver.

Last edited:
Is that the same Oliver who allowed Madine to foul our keeper Simmo at BDBL in the derby and gain the pigs a 2-2 draw? TUT TUT TUT Basil.UTCB

Is that the same Oliver who allowed Madine to foul our keeper Simmo at BDBL in the derby and gain the pigs a 2-2 draw? TUT TUT TUT Basil.UTCB
If you work on that basis there'd be no ref suitable.

I suppose 1 mistake from Oliver is better than the 3 outined from Dean, well ,in my eyes, but obviously not yours.

At least this continual infighting adds a little interest when visiting this site :clap:
I can alluss tell when i'm winnin cos Basil gets his dictionary out Dezza,of course the argumentative owd chuff won't ever admit tho.:giggle: By the way it aint inf8in from my point of view,it's debatin but Basil waint have that either.Is it rainin where you are Dezza,it's pishin it darn here in Rovrum. UTCB